Nijisanji Fuwa Minato | Relationship Headcanons

It wouldn't be a surprise if the charming host of Nijisanji to be in a relationship, right?

Fuwa Minato is naturally a romantic person, always wanting to entertain those he accompanies, a quality feature of a host. He likes to pamper you and care for your personal needs. He will ask if you have eaten your meals, check up on where you are and what you're doing.

Like the gentleman he is, Minato would have your arm looped with his when you two are walking outside, holding the door open for you to walk in, or holding your bags when shopping. He's also your personal shopping list, you always ask him what groceries or necessities.

Because Minato's job requires him to stay in one place for a long time, he likes to plan dates or outings with you. He would take you to private locations like a botanical garden or an onsen place for a relaxing day. He wants the two of you to relax since he's always staying up late streaming and you stubbornly staying awake as well (with the reason of physically "accompanying" him but he's not convinced).

Though as professional and serious he looks, he's quite the man-child.

His attitude ranges from wearing a proper suit for a fancy restaurant date to holding you in his arms and following you everywhere in your home, even following you to the bathroom. Don't worry, he'll be like a dog and just stare at you while you do your business.

"Fuwacchi, can you not?"

"But I miss my darling a lot, don't you miss me?"

"Minato...you left for only two hours..."

He would also take pictures of items and say 'it reminds me of you' and buy it without another thought. There's a whole shelf in your room specifically for gifts from Minato.

One of the gifts was a necklace with an intricate heart design and there were two gems in the middle. He had it custom made to put an amethyst and your gem in it. Your reaction was so bright that he dramatically clutched his heart and crouched like you pierced his chest with that blinding smile.

Minato: Note to self: Buy (Name) more couple themed gifts.

This man is your biggest hype man ever. Whenever you say you want to try something, whether it be games, clothes, products or food, Minato would encourage you to try out new things. He would be right next to you to do them. He will sit next to you while you play a game, giving tips and tricks from his experience. He will give his honest opinions on some pairing of clothes, but will give his biggest cheers to ones he finds the most fitting. Whatever you buy, he would also want to try them out with you.

Fuwa Minato tries to keep his life quite private but among his co-workers in Nijisanji, everyone knows he's in a relationship with you (as expected of  Fuwacchi). You are closest with the rest of Mescherz since Saegusa Akina and Mayuzumi Kai often come to your home to do collabs. You're also close with Kaida Haru, treating him as if he's your younger brother.

Every time there's a party that Minato can bring a plus one, he would want the both of you to show up in the most glamorous way. He just has some kind of power to show up everywhere and be so attractive, even more when he has you beside him.

The two of you would stay right next to each other, arm linked and a glass of non-alcoholic drink (both of you can't drink sadly) in your other hand, talking to friends and coworkers. You both look like those picturesque that always look so perfect.

But even this host can be enamored by you. Your loyalty, passion, and selflessness drive him towards you. Anything you do is so admirable to him, from being able to adapt with his work schedule, to making his favorite rice dish when he has an unfortunate day at work. Just being in your presence picks his mood up everytime.

Minato loved that you supported him all the way back when he was just looking for a job. He initially wanted to do something to benefit the two of you, but you reassured that he should do something he enjoys. Then he found the perfect job at Nijisanji.

The reason why he became a host for Nijisanji was because he wanted to make you smile everyday. He wanted to have a job where you could see him and watch what he's doing. It also gives him the reassurance that you're always watching him and he can always make you smile.

This job was perfect for Minato because he could bring smiles upon thousands of people as well, entertaining people in his charming way. But the host's never ending wish is always seeing a smile on your face.

 But the host's never ending wish is always seeing a smile on your face

Published: (On Tumblr) September 27th, 2021