Nijisanji Kuzuha | Kuzu(Name) Clips

(Name) interrupting Kuzuha free chat stream

One time you were at his place while he was having his free chat stream. You decided to have fun with his listeners.

It was around 8-9PM and Kuzuha was still in the middle of his stream. You were waiting in the living room with his stream on the TV. Your stomach rumbled lightly, you haven't eaten a proper meal prior to this. So you decided to mess around a little with Kuzuha's stream. You walked closer to the room he's streaming in, sneakily opened the door and stepped in then closed it, he hasn't noticed you yet. You take feather light steps until you're a few steps behind Kuzuha until you place a palm on his shoulder.

"OI! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"

"Nee, what do you wanna eat? I'm hungry and I wanna order something on UberEats."

"Couldn't you just LINE me?!"

The viewers definitely got a scare from Kuzuha's scream but could hear and recognize your poorly stifled laugh on the stream. The comments were spamming why you were at Kuzuha's place and what you were doing there. In return from the scare, they could hear your friendly banters on deciding what to eat. Kuzuha had enough and turned to the chat for suggestions.

"One said pasta."

"I already ate it the other day with Kanae. That place had really good pasta."

"Without me?!"

"We tried to call you but you were asleep!"

-----

"You like me or something?" Kuzuha & (Name) clip |Apex

(You both just landed in an Apex game)

Kuzuha silently pings your favorite weapon while you are looting in another building.

"Kuzuha~ arigatooo!!" You then rush over to the weapon when Kuzuha then pings a purple extended mag. "Omae! How are you finding such good things?! You like me or something?" You joked and rushed over to the mag Kuzuha pinged.

You were not-so-calm until Kuzuha pinged a purple armor, "Get this purple armor, you only have a grey one and I have blue."

You were shaking in your seat at this point, "Kuzuha oMAE~! How are you finding so much good loot?! Did you eat anything good today?? Do you like me or something??"

In Kuzuha's mind he thought of you.

(Inspired from one of ChroNoir's interactions in APEX)

-----

Kuzuha failed attempt to prank (Name) | Minecraft

"(Name), come here." Kuzuha called you over in Minecraft, you both were in the nether world. You both were standing in the middle of a narrow bridge above a pool of lava.

When you came closer to him, he hit you once with his diamond enchanted sword and started running. "Oi! Kuzuha!!" But the thing is, he was running in the wrong direction and accidentally fell off the bridge before you could get a chance to hit him.

"AHHHHHH!" was Kuzuha's last words, laughs and table smashes can be heard from your side.

-----

An uninvited guest in (Name)'s stream | Free talk

"This is kinda unplanned, well at least before the stream started."

"Your place is so boring, I thought you had a Switch?"

"I did but I lent it to a friend. Also WHY DID YOU GO INTO MY ROOM WITHOUT KNOCKING??"

Before you started your stream, Kuzuha unexpectedly came to your home with the reason he wanted to see his girlfriend. What he didn't remember was that you had a stream at that time (since his sleep schedule is kinda messy). You pushed him into the living room and made him stay there and wait.

But what you didn't expect was--

"Oi (Name), can I call Kanae to come over too?" Kuzuha nonchalantly opened the door and asked, shocking you and the viewers.

"Is that Kuzuha?!"

"I heard Kuzuha!"

"What is Kuzuha doing in (Name)'s house?!"

"(unit name)!!!"

Currently, Kuzuha is occupying a chair in your streaming room, on his phone scrolling through Twitter.

"I was bored so I entered, you don't mind right?" Kuzuha's tone sounded anxious, he didn't mean to rudely disturb you, if you asked him to leave he would do so immediately.

"Nah, might as well talk to the chat." You waved him over.

The chair heard some background noise and saw your avatar moving around.

"よっ、吸血鬼VTuberの葛葉です。(yo, kyuuketsuki vtuber no kuzuha desu.; Hey, the Vampire VTuber, Kuzuha here."

Behind the scenes, you moved so that Kuzuha could sit in your chair and you sat down on his lap, his arms immediately wrapping around your waist. You hope that the avatar didn't pick up Kuzuha's face when you both are talking.

It was a very interesting stream and a lot of clips taken from the viewers.

Published: (On Tumblr) August 24th, 2021