Welcome〜!

I find the lack of VTuber x Reader content quite disheartening so I decided to make one myself (low quality content incoming)

A small information about this book:

- I will write for male VTubers especially from Nijisanji and Holostars because I mainly watch their streams and clips.

- I only write about the persona or the character, not the human/person behind the character!

- I will mainly write VTuber x fem!reader only because that's what I'm most comfortable with and I am one myself, but you can replace the pronouns if you want and I write in 2nd person POV so don't worry too much (if you don't like it, you're always welcome to leave).

- No NSFW content, at most I'll write suggestive things.

- The upload schedule is very unpredictable, I'm the type of person where the motivation will come by sudden periods of time.

- I don't do requests/requests are closed because I write as a hobby and my motivation come in bursts. I'm sorry if you wanted to request something 🙏

Enough with the long talk, let's get to the main deal you probably came here for!

I welcome you to the world of

"Virtual Sekai*!"

Virtual Sekaiへようこそ!

*Sekai is the romanized version of「世界」meaning "world".

Extra notes:

- I also own a Tumblr blog under the username "kumiko-desu" and if you see these writings anywhere but Wattpad and Tumblr, please notify me !

- Posts are in order of date published on Tumblr. Minimal or no changes were made when posted on Wattpad.

- I am more active on Tumblr as well.

-   Please vote and comment if you enjoyed the stories, it really gives the authors the clear message and we will try our best to deliver more ♡ !

Published: November 29th, 2021