Nijisanji Saegusa Akina | Relationship Headcanons

What many viewers and a few VTuber friends of his don't know is that the "virgin boy spirit" of Nijisanji, is not a virgin (please interpret however you want, I did this for the sake of a joke)

He has a beautiful girlfriend for a long time and it is you, the only girl's pair of eyes Akina can look at and stare at all (also a reason why he can't look at other girls' eyes).

This goofy boy is the cause of your stomach in constant pain from laughing, always making jokes everywhere you both are. One of his promises when coming together is always wanting to see your smile and his heart soars higher when he is the reason.

Akina would ask you to collab with him a lot, playing funny games and doing dumb challenges while at it. He would mess up his words even more around you and the viewers definitely enjoyed the sight of you two cracking up every second. You would also learn about this new side of Akina during the entire stream, a persona that he is very passionate about.

Akina is the type of boyfriend that is always rowdy and outgoing, a human golden retriever but make it black and has a red highlight. A literal sunshine around you because to him, you're the perfect person for him and he is very grateful that you stuck by his side the whole time.

Though he may be a loud mouth sometimes, his quiet self is also very cute and wholesome. When he isn't streaming, he would want to do something with you, either playing games or just hanging around.

He would take you to those cliché arcade or theme park dates, but no dates are the same. Each one  brings you unique moments that are treasures to the both of you.

Sometimes Akina would bring you along when he hung out with his friends in Nijisanji. This shook some of them because they took Akina as an actual virgin boy (again, interpret this however you like, the main intention when I mention this is for a joke).

They would ask you questions like is Akina bribing you to be his girlfriend or he's forcing you to be one while he got ignored at the back.

"Nee nee, did Akkina bribe you to go with him today? He always avoids my eyes when he's around me."

"I didn't think the notorious virgin Akina would date someone like you, meu~. My kouhai finally grew up!"

"Well look at that, Akina got a girlfriend before the host of Nijisanji."

"Oi! Look at yourself Mayuzumi!"

Akina is a very carefree person, always having a contagious smile on his face. It's nice to see someone you love very much be happy around those he admires. Some people like his senpais, his kouhais, and especially you.

Despite being a sociable person, Akina prefers the vicinity of your or his home. Being able to wrap an arm around you or yours around him, he would trade that over anything.

The doorbell rang throughout the small apartment, you wondered who could be visiting you right now. It could be your parents making a sudden visit or your friends coming to drag you out of your home. You opened the front door and were shocked at the sight in front of you.

Akina was at your front door, wearing a hoodie and a flannel that isn't worn all the way up, hanging by his shoulder as his signature look.

"Akki-kun? I thought you were out with Kanae-san and Kuzuha-san and the rest of the Merschers?"

He only shrugged at your question, "Well... I just wanted to see you and most of the boys had sudden plans so the hangout was cancelled."

You chuckled and hugged your boyfriend before pulling him into your home, "Fine, nice to see you too despite just seeing you yesterday. And also how many times do I have to tell you to wear your shirt properly??"

If you both aren't doing anything much, he would sing around the house with his ikemen voice. He would sing those melancholic or depressing songs softly but they don't really sound sad, because he would grab your hands and drag you up to have a little dance around the house.

Akina can be a really romantic person if he tries, he wants to be someone you can depend on even though he can be quite childish at times. You have stuck with him for a long time, someone that is always nervous, someone that always jokes around to distract his anxiety, someone that needs another to confide in.

Akina is very thankful you're always there when he needs you.

The last few points were written while I was listening to Q covered by Yankee-gumi (Kaede/Touya/Kyoko/Akina/Sayo/Kuzuha) and I don't know if you all noticed it but please give the song a try!

Published: (On Tumblr) August 28th, 2021