"WATCH OUT!"

Boboiboy and Y/n flinched before moving away from their place. The two blinked in confusion, seeing a blinking Gopal floating in the ocean water like it was nothing. "Gopal?" Boboiboy questioned in confusion. Gopal didn't answer and just pointed towards a group of mermen guards entering the throne room as Yaya, Ying, Fang and even Coral tried to stall them with all the best that they could do. "What is going on?" Boboiboy asked them.

"It is Ymeriah! Stay back, she can absorb any kind of magic like what she did to Princess Serena!" Coral spilled out to the two, their eyes widening for different reasons. 'She absorbed Serena's magic?' Y/n gritted her teeth, feeling anger seeping through her. Acting out of her mind, she swam forward but was pulled back by the elemental hero. He gave her a glare before trying trying snap her out.  "Didn't you hear what he said?" He began.

"She can absorb magic so that means you can't come any closer to her!" Boboiboy continued before pulling her from behind him. "I'll handle her, I don't use magic so it will be okay, you try to see if there will be any danger while I fight. Protect me from behind, got it?" He strictly leaned towards her, to get her to agree with his order. Y/n didn't say anything and nodded her head in agreement to him. "Good, let me know when you need any help, I'll use my elemental split power if you do," he nodded, messing her hair before turning back to Ymeriah.

Y/n blinked at the display of affection that he gave her before shaking it off to focus in trying to protect him from behind. She was still recovering from the information Ymeriah spilled, so she may not do the best job in fighting like she usually does.

"Ymeriah, you'll be going against me if you want to try and attack F/n," Boboiboy glared at the mermaid who just laughed in amusement. "Too afraid to get her to lose her magic? How selfless, now, take this!" Ymeriah started, swinging her arms out, black fireball-like substance being summoned by her. Boboiboy gritted his teeth before using all of his best to dodge those attacks. "Boboiboy Solar!" He immediately transformed after raising his powerwatch.

Once he was able to transform, he glared at his opponent. "You want a fight? Then light against dark it is," he pointed out to Ymeriah. The best choice to defeat her right now was his light element, Y/n did say she was oozing with dark magic. Even after seeing her attacks, it was all dark magic he could see. "Light, huh? Interesting kid you are but, I am not letting you win," she responded, forming another circle-like shape that had black fire surrounding it.

Y/n used her magic to summon her sword that she used previously against the mermen guards earlier. She swam closer to her friends and joined the fight. "F/n!" Yaya exclaimed, seeing the elf join them. Y/n just nodded her head in acknowledgement, waiting for a guard to come and attack her. Sensing one from behind her, she used all of her strength to give him a surprise kick. Once she did, her grip on the handle of her sword tightened before she plunged it on his stomach and soon she took it out.

The same result happened and it made the mermen snap out of trance, his stomach glowing a light orange, the effects of the light magic purifying the dark magic that was controlling them. Magic particles began floating around because of this before Y/n began to find another opponent.

Ying used her foot to land a powerful kick towards an enemy which resulted for him to fall in unconsciousness. Y/n saw this and immediately used the timing and chance to plunge the sword on the stomach of the fallen merman. Like previously, his stomach began glowing a beautiful light orange, magic particles surrounding him. "Woah, that's amazing!" Ying commented in awe, after seeing what Y/n had done. She had decided that Y/n's purifying ability was quite useful for their situation. "Alright! F/n will purify every merman that gets unconscious!" Ying told her friends who nodded their heads in understanding.