She spat in a disgusted tone

Everyone stiffened on her statement.. Sidharth's jaw tightened.

He slowly stood up and in 2 strides he was in front of Maya.
In the next second his palm was wrapped around Maya's neck..
He then pushed her more on her seat and leaned down and tightened his hold on her neck.

Maya started to wiggle in his hold struggling to breathe.

Everyone rushed towards them but were very reluctant to stop Sidharth..
They wanted to help Maya but did not how.

Then they looked at Shehnaaz with pleading eyes.. Shehnaaz could not see the helpless situation of her grandparents so she rushed towards Sidharth.. because she knew that he will not hesitate to kill her with his bare hands.

Sidharth had a beastly expression on his face.. his nostrils were flaring... eyes had turned darker with the rage.. the face the world feared.
Maya's face had started loosing its colors.

Shehnaaz ran towards him and hugged him from back.. she then started giving small pecks on his back making him realize her presence

As soon as he felt her presence his actions stopped.
With passing seconds his hold loosened on Maya's neck and he stood up straight..

Taking the cue Varun pulled Maya's chair behind.. away from the Beast.

Seeing Sidharth relax Shehnaaz spoke

Shehnaaz: bebu

Sidharth's breathing calmed hearing her.. in a swift motion he turned back in her arms and hugged her tight.. he kept his forehead on her shoulder and kept taking her natural scent.. the scent that calms his nerves..
Shehnaaz kept rubbing circles on his back to calm the Beast..
She kept kissing his heart and his hold kept tightening on her..
She and only she can do this..

Maya was still in shock with what happened with her.
She could still fell his huge palm wrapped around her neck and her breaths being taken away.. she had to take the support of the dining table to keep standing as her legs turned wobbly.
She was taking deep breaths.. her body taking as much air as possible..

Everyone in the family were shocked.. with everything happening
Maya's words.. Sidharth's reaction and then Shehnaaz's way of calming him down.
And the surprising fact was that Sidharth actually calmed with her touch.

Few minutes passed and everything was still the same.. Sidharth in Shehnaaz's arms and Maya taking deep breaths..

After claiming his nerves Sidharth came out of her neck and turned back facing the Gills and Maya.
He had a stone cold expression on his face.. complete opposite of the one which he had few minutes back in her arms.

Sidharth: yeh aakhri baar bata raha hu.. agar kisine bhi Shehnaaz ko disrespect karne ki dubara koshish kari toh I will not think even once before snapping their heads with my bare hands.
She is my Queen and No one Disrespects the Queen

Saying he grabbed Shehnaaz's hand and went away from the flabbergasted Gills.
Ali and Kushal left the room behind them.
------------------------------------
In Shehnaaz's room.

Sidharth was sitting on the bed with Shehnaaz on his lap.
His head was resting on the headboard and her head was resting on his chest.
Sidharth's one hand was wrapped securely around her waist and the other one was entwined with her hand.

Shehnaaz looked up to him and spoke

Shehnaaz: agar mai tujhe aaj nahi rokti toh kya tu sachme?

Sidharth looked down at her and kissed her forehead

Sidharh: if it is related to you.. mai kisiki bhi  jaan kay sakta hu baby.. young or old.. male or female.. family or enemy.. it doesn't matter.
Baat jab teri safety ki ho toh mai khushi khushi apni jaan dey bhi du agar usse tu safe hai toh.

Shehnaaz's eyes welled up hearing his blunt confession.
The intensity of his love for her is something which stirs something inside her everytime he looks at her..
His every touch ignites sparks in her entire body.

She loves him with her entire heart but in situations like these she feels that her love is nowhere near what he feels for her.

Seeing tears in her eyes Sidharth leaned down and kissed both her eyes.. drinking her tears away.

She closed her eyes feeling his soft kisses.. after his lips left her eyes she opened them and Sidharth's heart melted

She looked at him with so much love that he wasted no second and kissed her.. giving back the same love which she felt for him.
------------------------------------
See you all soon !!