"Which is why you should have never given any to me."

FLASH!

Damien whipped out a tiny device that blasted a blinding light. Stellar, Jay, and Cole stepped away. Their ears rang, and their vision blurred.

Stellar fell to her knees from her sudden dazed state, dropping the gem to the ground.

"Hey!"

"Stop!"

The rest of the ninja on the scene raced after the criminal who had scooped up the Realm Crystal. Other World Lloyd was the closest as Damien raised his hand.

The gem sparked, but the Green Ninja tackled him before a portal opened up. The two tumbled over the side and plummeted towards the city below.

"LLOYD!" people screamed. However, the blonde was too busy wrestling Damien for the gem. Lloyd reached out as the criminal lifted the crystal one last time. The Realm Crystal sparkled before a portal appeared several yards below them.

Damien then tried to shove Lloyd off. The teen made one final attempt to grab the gem, and--

"Gah!" Lloyd spat as he punched right in the face. The Green Ninja was then pushed off the criminal and was sent spinning in the air.

Once he regained focus, though, Lloyd formed his dragon to catch up, but it was too late...

Damien fell through the portal and vanished before his eyes.

The gateway closed, leaving Lloyd to merely fly back down to the ground. He then collapsed to his knees while the energy dragon disappeared in a flash of light.

"Lloyd!" The young man looked up to see his friend, Cole. He raced out from the crowd of people and kneeled to his side.

"You okay? Did he--" Cole stopped once he saw the sparkling gem from Lloyd's palm. The Green Ninja looked up at him with a weary grin, causing the earth master to sigh.

"Heh, not too hard," Lloyd muttered, sounding obviously out of breath.

"Ha! Nice work, greenie," Cole replied before ruffling the teen's hair.

"Lloyd!" The Green Ninja turned only to be overwhelmed by both teams of ninja. The Destiny's Bounty also landed a few yards away. Everyone on board dispersed among the chaos, but most of them raced over to the blonde as well.

"Well, that was out of no where," Other World Jay complained as he shook the remaining black dots from his vision.

"You're telling me... Damien's now stuck somewhere that was definitely not our world..." Lloyd spoke while he stared down at the gem.

"Good... means we wouldn't have to see his face again," Stellar muttered bitterly. Quill then placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Yes, but... was he the only one who knew more about who you all used to work for?" Other World Zane asked.

"I'm afraid so, yes..." Quill then focused back on the ninja holding the gem.

"I'm sorry, Damien was the only one who truly knew secret information about the Sons of Garmadon and who the Quiet One really is."

"Really? None of you know anything about the gang you used to work for?" Other World Kai questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Just that they worship our world's Garmadon... and that their leader is some high society brat. Heh, that's why I always called her a princess," Stellar explained with a soft chuckle.

"Well, we'll have to try to search the other realms. He's our only lead to a new enemy back home," Lloyd spoke as he eyed the crystal in his palm.

"All 16 realms!?!" Jay whined loudly.