———————————————————————————
6pm
I pull the keys out of the ignition and unbuckle my seatbelt. I pull down my car mirror and look at myself. I haven't been putting a lot of time into my appearance lately and I think maybe it would be nice to. I pulled out a smaller bag from my over the shoulder purse and unzipped it. I pulled out my stuff and started doing my makeup in stiles drive way before I went inside. He said he had something planed since we haven't done anything in a while, so I wanted to look good.

After I was done I put everything back and opened the car door to head inside. I didn't bother knocking since his dad wasn't home or anything.

"Stiles I'm here!" I shouted giving him a forewarning just incase he was doing something weird. I didn't get a response from him so I slowly walked down the hallway observing the family pictures hung on the walls taking my time making it to his room so he could finish whatever he was doing.

I made it to his bedroom door and gave it a light knock. "Stiles?" I said softly. Still no answer so I opened the door.

My jaw fell on the floor, I could've fell to my knees if I wanted to be dramatic but I didn't. He had rose petals laid in his bed and a small box laid in the middle and Bouquet of flowers laid next to it. Stiles jumped out from his closet.

"Surprise?!"he smiled awkwardly.

"You sound so unsure" I laughed while walking up to him to give him a hug. He Wrapped his hands around my lower back and kissed my temple.

"I just didn't know if you'd like it" he shrugged. I pulled out of the hug and looked up at him.

"Oh no it's so cute" I smiled at him cheesily. "Thank you" I said nudging him softly with my hand. He was like frozen of shock, you can tell he doesn't normally do this stuff.

"So stiles"

"Hm"he said quirking an eyebrow.

"What's in the box?" I asked.

"Oh! Oh yeah yeah sorry" he said running over to his bed grabbing the small box and giving it to me. It was a dark navy blue and had a soft velvet feel to it.

"Can I uh- open it?" I asked.

"Well yeah that's what I bought it for" he chuckled watching me impatiently.

I opened it and inside laid a necklace, nothing with to much bling, the way I like it. It didn't have a chain instead it was a thick black piece of string and the jewelry attached to it was wrapped in wire holding a stone.

"Stiles this is so-"

"Cool, I know right I saw it when I was out with Scott and had to get it it just-" I cut him off kissing him standing on the tips of my toes. He kissed me back with so much emotion. He pulled out of the kiss but still held the back of my head.

His face was flushed red and his hair which was finally getting longer was all messed up in a cute way.

My face was warmed up and I couldn't speak, what is this feeling? Everything around me feels unreal. He's making me feel something that I haven't felt since I was a little kid, so many overwhelming feelings all hitting me at once.

"Aurora" he said gently.

"Yeah?"

"I love you".

"Do you swear you mean it?" I asked.

"I've never meant anything more in my whole life" his chest was rising up and down so fast.

"I love you too" saying that felt like jumping off the highest building knowing that the peaceful breeze and the feeling of floating in hundreds of clouds would end in an ugly tragic way but jumping anyway and just hoping it wouldn't ever end.

But the love I feel for him is undefinable and undeniable. I never believed it when people described their relationships and how they felt about each other, the love they shared for each other. But looking in his eyes right now I knew I had been wrong about it all my whole life, my soul had just been asleep and he had woken it up.

My name in your mouth sounds like poetry and I hope I will always and forever for the rest of my life be able to hear you say it.

"Do you want me to put the necklace on for you" he said breaking our lustful stares. I simply nodded my head and gave him the necklace. I faced my back towards him and swiped my hair out of the way. He clasped the necklace around my neck and let go of his grip on it.

This chapter was so corny😨😨😨😨
Sorry it's taking so long to update I'm trying my best 😫😫 (give me suggestions on what you like about the story and what you don't like If you can!!)