16.

I woke up with stiles' arms snaked around my body holding me close to him still. It was unfortunately a school day so I wiggled out stiles' tight grip trying not to wake him up, but I did anyway.

"Where are you going?" He said in a tired raspy voice, grabbing my arm gently to stop me from walking away.

"It's a school day stiles I've gotta go back to my house change my clothes and brush my teeth " I said grabbing his hand that was holding onto me.

"I'll just give you more of my clothes and you can use my mouthwash, can you please come back to bed I'm cold" he said Whining like a baby. I sighed and crawled back into his bed scooting closer to him so he could wrap his arms around me again. He yawned and then laid his head on top of mine and fell back to sleep.

About an hour later me and stiles had to actually get up and go to school now or we would be late.

"Hey stiles-" the bedroom door opened slowly.

It was stiles' dad. He was probably checking to see if his son was getting up for school, but instead he's laying in bead with a girl, that girl being me. God hopefully he doesn't tell my mom, they talk all the time.

"Oh ugh hey Aurora?" He said in the door way.

"Ugh um hey sheriff" I said scooting away from stiles in bed awkwardly.

"Dad get out go, go" stiles said shoeing his dad out of his room. "Sorry " stiles said apologizing to me.

"Why are you sorry?" I laughed getting out of his bed.

"I don't know, my dad just barges in my room without knocking sometimes".

"Have you met my mom?" I laughed. "it's okay stiles".

I then went to the bathroom and put on my jeans from last night, kept on stiles' hoodie and put my converse on. Without thinking that stiles was probably changing to, I walked in on him shirtless. This is officially the second time I've seen him with no shirt. I'm not complaining or anything.

"Crap, sorry" I said putting my hand over my eyes and turning around.

"Aurora you don't have to cover your eyes I'm dresses I just don't have a shirt on" he laughed. I slowly put my hand down and looked him up and down before I looked away.

"Okay well hurry up, we still have to get Scott" i said grabbing his keys and throwing them at him. Stiles finished putting his shirt and shoes on and then we ran out of the house and into the jeep.

When We got to my house stiles started obnoxiously honking for Scott to come outside.

"quit that" I said smacking stiles' hand. I hate when he starts honking when me and Scott aren't ready the second he his here.

Scott then ran out of the house and climbed in the jeep. When he got in the jeep he looked me up and down confused.

"Aurora?" Scott said slowly.

"Scott?" I said mocking him.

"Why are you wearing stiles' hoodie I thought you were going to Allison's" oh shit, we've been caught. this is great, why didn't I think of any of this before picking up Scott.

"I Um did stay at Allison's, stiles just gave me a ride still"

"Why didn't you ride with Allison?" Scott asked.

"Well Ugh, that's because, I just LOVE riding to school with you guys" I said trying to cover it up.

"Ok Sure, but why are you wearing stiles' lacrosse hoodie?" Scott said crossing his arms.

"I was cold" I shrugged.

"Stiles doesn't let anyone wear his lacrosse hoodie" Scott argued.

"Not true, I just don't let YOU wear my lacrosse hoodie" stiles said butting into the argument.

"Why not?" Scott replied like stiles had hurt his feelings.

"I don't know because your a dude"

"That doesn't make any sense-" Scott began to say until i cut him off.

"Ok enough, yes Scott I stayed the night at stiles' house now grow up" I said tired of them arguing.

"Why would you stay the night with stiles?" Scott asked.

"because" I shrugged.

"BECAUSE why?" Scott said not giving in.

"BECAUSE I LIKE STILES" I yelled. Stiles then smiled and looked out the window away from me and Scott to hide his bright red face. He was blushing, he is the cutest person I think I've ever met in my whole life.

"You what?" Scott asked like he didn't hear me or something, which I know he did because he has super hearing.

"I. Like. Stiles." I said in Scott's face.

"I already told you he's off limits Aurora" Scott said annoyed.

"Boo hoo Scott then Allison is off limits too then" i said crossing my arms.

"No that's not how it works" Scott said shaking his head.

"Why not she's my best friend"

"You've only known her for a month, I've known stiles my whole life".

"SO HAVE I" I yelled at Scott while we were still sitting in the drive way yet to leave for school.

"See Scott your logic makes no sense I win" Scott rolled his eyes at me then I flinched my fist at him pretending to punch him and he flinched back so I punched him in the arm. It's what he deserves, brat.

Stiles then pulled out of our drive way and finally headed to school.

We got to school and I jumped out of the jeep on stiles' side. Stiles then stuck out his elbow for me to latch onto.

"Stiles I know I told Scott off in the car, but don't get to comfy because he is werewolf and he could definitely still kill both of us" I whispered taking his arm.

"I will keep that in mind" he nodded walking us into school. I walked into school and saw Allison and Lydia, I needed to talk to them about the sleepover that we are supposed to have this weekend.

"Stiles I have to go talk to Allison and Lydia I gotta go, ill see you later ok" I said patting him on the arm.

"Ugh ok, I'll just ugh go find Scott, so I don't look like a loser standing by myself " He said in the middle of the crowed school hallway. I then gave him quick kiss on the cheek.

"Losers don't get kisses from hot girls stiles" I whispered in his ear and the ran away leaving him in the middle of the hallway red in the face and frozen still.

"Hey guys" I smiled at Allison and Lydia.

"Hey, and Aurora you are coming to my house tomorrow night right?" Lydia asked giving me a quick hug. Lydia is such a beautiful amazing smart girl, but it's sad because everyone takes one look at her and thinks because she's popular she's rude and prissy. I mean she is at first but you have to get to know her she's so much more than that, and she definitely doesn't deserve the dick weed boyfriend she has.

"Of course I'm coming" I laughed. "So what's the plan?" I asked.

"We are going to spend the night at Lydias, then drive to buy a couple movies to watch for the night and have your typical teenage girl sleepover" Allison explained excitedly.

I swear if something supernatural or werewolfie interferes with this very normal human sleepover I'm gonna loose my shit.