32

AURORAS POV
Dreaming:
Where are we? It's night, I'm surrounded by creatures that I never knew exited. But I see stiles so it's alright. I run over to him to hug him, but something about him is unfamiliar. The dark circles under his eyes, The sinister smile wiped across his face. I turn to look for Scott but instead see stiles. Then who is the man behind me?

"Stiles?" I say to the unfamiliar boy.

"Void" he smiles reaching his hand out to shake my hand.

"What's happening?" I say confused.

"I will be the death of both of you" he laughs at me. What is he talking about? I stand confused wondering what it's supposed to mean, until I feel a sharp pain in my back, and blood seeping through my shirt. The creature from earlier had stabbed me.

Awake:
I shot up out of bed and let out a scream of pain, gripping my stomach.

"Aurora what's wrong?" stiles said in panic sitting up in bed next to me. I look around confused. There's no blood on me, there's only one stiles. It was all a dream. It's like the pain I felt in the dream was with me momentarily when I woke up.

"Nothing I'm fine" I replied shaking my head.

"No you're not, you just woke up screaming. Tell me what's wrong" stiles insisted.

"I'm okay stiles".

"Aurora no you're n-"

"STILES IM OKAY" I yelled. I don't know what came over me, he looked at me with a shocked expression on his face. I shook my head and got off of the bed. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I leave an extra toothbrush at his house, since I'm always here. I brushed my teeth, and washed my face off with water calming myself down. I then left the bathroom and came back to stiles' room.

"Stiles I'm sorry, I shouldn't of yelled at you" I said getting back in bed.

"It's ok I shouldn't of kept on going" he said quietly. "Is there anything I can do?" He asked.

"Could you maybe just hold me- for a minute?" I said slowly. He nodded and pulled me into his arms laying us back down on the bed. I hid my face in his chest and just tried not to cry. I'm so confused. It was just a dream, right?

It's insane what our subconscious does to us while we're asleep. Why would I dream about something so horrible like that? Or was I seeing the future? I know Im not going to live out my full life. First I was afraid I wasn't going to make it past 20 because of myself, but now with all of this supernatural stuff my chances are even lower.

I think I love this boy with every fiber of my body. My face buried in his chest, his arms holding me close. I'm only hanging on right now because of him, and I don't think he has a clue truly how much I need him to survive.

And I really do also just hate the world in general. I hate how mean it is, and how cruel it can be to the purest souls. I hate death, I hate injustice, I hate hurt, I hate the world. But but his touch is soft, and his voice is kind, and he's the only reason I'm staying in this world. So maybe it isn't as bad as I thought it was.

Even if I have stiles that doesn't mean I'm out living my life how I am supposed too. I can't blame anyone but myself, so I've gotten used to it. But I still can't help but to think how amazing life would be if I was a normal teenager. Pretty, blonde hair, blue eyes, popular with to many friends to count.

I wonder what it would feel like to not have to worry about getting eaten by a werewolf or worry about hiding my wrist everyday or if I had an excuse for not eating some days. I wonder what it would feel like to feel free, to feel truly alive.