35.

I messaged me Allison and Lydias group chat to see what they were doing. And apparently they are all doing nothing, so Lydia is gonna pick me up and we're gonna go hang out at Allison's.

There's school tomorrow for the first time in four days, because of what happened at the school. Everyone still thinks it's Derek, I have no clue how he's getting out of this one.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the front door, Lydias here. I grabbed my phone and left my room. I ran down the stairs and to the door, opening it.

"You ready to go?" Lydia smiled.

"Yeah I think so?" I said almost unsure.

"Okay well then let's go".

I walked out of the front door, making sure to lock it behind me. I ducked down into Lydias car and shut the door. Lydia started the car, and pulled out of the drive way.

"So" Lydia said awkwardly smiling at me. "There's something we still need to talk about, but haven't yet" oh god she's gonna make me talk about that night with stiles.

"Lydia it's completely fine, I'm past it" I shook my head.

"Aurora I just want to tell you what I was doing there in the first place, because I don't want you to think I'm some bad friend." She said. "I knew you liked him Aurora, I wouldn't just go and hang out with him ever, even if you didn't like him I still wouldn't" she laughed a little. "The teacher asked me to give him his work he left in class, because he ran out of class early and didn't grab it, and I was the last one out so I couldn't say no" she explained.

"Well it's good to know that you weren't going over there to 'study' " I said letting out a breath.

"Trust me he's the last person I would want to study with, and Aurora I swear I was quite literally leaving as you showed up" she said.

"It's okay Lydia, I promise" I laughed. Me and stiles are definitely past it, you can probably tell by all of the sex we've been having, but Lydia doesn't need to know that.

"Okay good" she sighed.

We sat in comfortable silence listing to music the rest of the ride there, until she pulled into Allison's driveway.

"We'ree heree" she sung out for some reason.

"Really I had no clue?" I laughed.

"Come on" she laughed back, leaving the car. I followed behind Lydia getting out of the car and heading to Allison's front door.

"Allisonnn" Lydia sung out while ringing the door bell.

"Why are you so Singy today?" I asked.

"I feel like, what's her name?" She said pausing to think. "Snow White" she nodded.

"Snow White?" I laughed.

"Mhm" she nodded again. Allison then opened the front door, and gave me, and Lydia hugs.

"Come in" she said stepping to the side, letting us in. Allison shut the front door, and we followed her up to her room. She then shut her bedroom door, and walked over to me.

"So" she grinned.

"So?" I said sitting down on the bed. Allison then also sat down next to me on the bed.

"So, there's something we need to talk about, we meaning you" Lydia said. Oh god, do they know about Scott.

"What are you guys talking about?" I said slowly.

"Stiles" Allison said raising her eyebrows.

"Oh god you guys" I said smacking myself in the forehead