13.

I woke up the next morning facing towards a snoring stiles, I couldn't help but laugh his mouth was wide open and he was snoring so loud, it was cute though. My legs were tangled in between his, my face was buried in his chest, and his arms were holding me as close to him as I could possibly be.

I slowly removed my self from his grip and got out of bed, it was Friday the last day of the week, then I had the triple date thing to go to Saturday. I just so happened to actually wake up on time for school, so I got dressed in the bathroom did my makeup and brushed my teeth then after slowly went into Scott's room to get a clean pair of clothes for stiles. I usually wake Scott up at this time, but I don't want him awake right now for obvious reasons.

I walked into my room and quietly shut the door. I walked over to the side of the bed stiles was sleeping on a gently shook his shoulder.

"Stiles" I whispered, I got no response. "Stiles" I said a little louder but still no response. "STILES" I yelled but he still didn't wake up. God he's a hard sleeper. I grabbed a pillow from off of the bed and hit him in the head with it. "STILES WAKE UP" I yelled.

He then started laughed with his eyes still shut fake sleeping. "You're a brat" I laughed.

"I'm sleeping Beauty" he opened one eye and smiled then quickly shut it.

"Okay sleeping beauty if I kiss you will you get up?"

"Maybe" He shrugged. I leaned down and gave him a kiss on the cheek and set the clothes down next to him. He was bright red, which caused me to laugh again.

"Okay get up I have to wake up Scott and if he sees you laying in my bed he'll kill you" i then left my bedroom to go to Scott's room.

When I opened Scott's bedroom door he was already awake and sitting at the edge of his bed glaring at me.

"Really" he looked at me.

"What?"

" 'stiles wake up' " he mocked me, god he must of herd me yelling at him.

"Scott it was late when we got back I wasn't gonna make him go home if he didn't want to" I said standing in the door way.

"I don't care that he stayed, why was he in your bed cuddled up next to you instead of in my room or the couch?" Scott said.

"I don't know maybe he got lonely and tired of trying to sleep in your boring, and poorly decorated bedroom" I gave Scott a sarcastic smile.

"Sure that's totally what it was" he said getting up to grab his shoes.

—————school——————

I walked into school with Scott and stiles and couldn't stand the awkward tension I had created between them.

"You guys need to like talk one on one or something" i said in between the two boys walking down the crowded school hallway.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked.

"You know what I mean, just sort things out between the two of you. set boundaries or something I don't know just get less awkward okay" I said then speeding off to the bathroom.

I had planned on skipping my first hour until a teacher walked into the bathroom and told me to go back to class. We were 30 minutes into first hour so the school halls were empty and quiet. As I walked further down the hallway I could here a faint cry I didn't know who it was but I followed the sound.

I turned a corner and saw a boy from a distance. I couldn't make out who it was yet because his face was buried in his Knees. he was sitting on the ground with his back up against the wall. As I got closer I recognized the boy, it's Isaac.

I quickly walked up to him and squatted down to the ground to sit next to him.

"Isaac?" I said.

He raised his face from his knees and looked up at me.

"Oh ugh Aurora, this is embarrassing" he said quickly wiping the tears off his face.

"No, no it's not embarrassing, are you okay what's wrong?" I asked.

"It's um, just my ugh dad he" he stopped himself not wanting to finish the sentence. I don't think he could finish the sentence. Another tear rolled down his cheek and he looked the other direction not wanting me to see.

"Isaac I- I don't know what to say or- I don't know what to do or how help I'm so sorry" I said trying not to panic.

"It's fine you don't have to do anything you being here is everything I need right now anyway" he looked at me and smiled through his watery eyes. God I felt horrible for him I don't know what to do.

He then laid his head down on my lap and shut his eyes trying to calm himself down. I put my hand on his head and ran my fingers through his hair.

We stayed like that for 10 minutes until I saw a boy walking past the hall we were in, it was stiles. He stopped in his tracks and looked at us. his eyes shut for a brief second then he just nodded his head and and kept walking. I don't think Isaac saw him because his eyes were shut.

God I don't know what I should do. I'm definitely not leaving Isaac right now I'll just talk to stiles after the bell rings. I felt horrible, he probably feels like I'm just playing him when that isn't that case at all. I like stiles a lot, Isaac just means a lot to me too. he's just a good friend and he's going through a hard time.

About 15 minutes later the bell rung and i gently shook Isaac because he had fallen asleep.

"Isaac, come on let's go to class" i said while helping him up off of the ground. We started walking to class when I remembered I have to find stiles.

"Hey Isaac I have to go to the bathroom I'll see u in class okay" i said to him.

"Okay" he smiled and nodded and kept walking.

I don't even know where to begin with stiles, this whole thing isn't what he thinks it is at all.