*he hung up, i smiled then went live, kobe was laying on his side, i sat up and hugged his arm.

Y/N:hey guys, babe look. Kobe:m m. Y/N:please say hi. Kobe:why. Y/N:please baby.

*he looked at me and smiled, he sat up and kissed me.

Kobe: mamas go to sleep. Y/N:noooo.

*he wrapped his arms around my neck then pulled me onto his chest.

Kobe:go to sleep. Y/N:daddy please ,i wanna talk to the live. Kobe:fine 10 mins, then cuddles and kisses, ok? Y/N:k, guys i have 10 minutes. Kobe:can i play the game? Y/N:go ahead.

*he smiled and kissed me, he got up and sat in his game chair, he started playing and i watched him and talked to the live.

Y/N:guys he looks so hot playing his game with no shirt. Kobe:i can hear you. Y/N:i know that was the point. Kobe: don't make me act up. Y/N:act up then. Kobe:nope, beg for it. Y/N:oh so you want me to act up?......on live? Kobe:mhm. Y/N:bett.

*i got up and gave him the phone, he took it, I whispered in his ear.

Y/N:make a sound and they hear. Kobe:what you doin.

*i smiled then got on my knees, he looked at me, i pulled it out and stroked him.

Kobe:w-hat are you doing.

*i put my finger on my mouth.

Kobe:ight bye guys.

*he ended the live then put his head back.

Kobe:uh shit, mamas just like that don't stop, mhm.

*I started sucking, i looked up at him, he was bitting his lip and groaning, then Vanessa walked in. 

Kobe:uh shi- MOM! get out!

*she left and shut the door, i finished, Kobe nutted i swallowed then got up, he fixed his pants then went downstairs, i followed him.

Koeb:mom. Vanessa:ion wanna talk right now. Kobe:monma. Vanessa:i was asking if you ate, cause i made dinner. Kobe:oh, yea i ate... Kiya:why is it awkward? Y/N:um. Kobe:she walked in on y/n giving me head.. Kiya:oh, why is y/n live. Y/N:..... Kobe:oh shit- i thought i ended it- Y/N: they heard us... Kiya:tiktokroom. Kobe: it's not funny. Kiya:kinda is, you should of ended the live before you guys started. Kobe:KIYA IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Kiya: it's funny when your mad. Vanessa: Kiya. Kobe: your not funny.

*kobe went back upstairs, i followed him, he grabbed my phone, i took it from him, and looked at the comments all i saw was "omg kobe's moaning?" "y/n is giving him head" "tiktokroom screen record" "i don't wanna put this on my page, this is wrong", i ended it for real this time, then jaiden called kobe.

Kobe:what. Jaiden:watch it, anyway um why you aint end the live? they saw alot. Kobe:what you mean!? Jaiden:i'm playin, anyway ion think tiktok room gonna expose yall. Y/N:just because they won't doesn't mean other people won't. Kobe: who's they? there's more then one? Y/N:no i don't wanna assume gender so i said they. Kobe:ohhhh, ok, anyway still i'm pissed. Y/N:same, lets go to sleep and forget about it. Kobe:babe, thats our personal business. Jaiden:i'ma let yall talk.

*he hung up.

Y/N:baby, we just have to hope nobody will leak the video. Kobe:but what if they do... Y/N:then they do, and you know what you get to do. Kobe:what? Y/N:tell who ever ask about it...... that you have the best girlfriend in the world, and that she gives the best head in the world and that you just jealous of me. Koeb:really, i'm not gonna brag about it. Y/N:well i'll make you, i wanna taste you again. Kobe:mm y/n, why you gotta stop giving me that damn look. Y/N:because i want to please you, i want to get your mind off of things, ok daddy? Kobe:ma just do it.