Part 26🥀

*We looked at each other and kissed then we pulled away and caught our breath.

Ethan:i'm tired. Y/N:same.

*he turned and layed his head on my chest and went to sleep, 3 hours later i woke up to my phone going off and ethan snoring in my ear, i answered my phone cause it was the group chat.

Y/N:hello? Elijah:bro you finally answered. Aya:right. Kiya:what you doing😭. Y/N:i was sleep. Elijah:*snores* Andre:who tf is that. Y/N:ethan.

*i showed him on my chest.

Jordan:they fucked😭. Y/N:boy shut up. Aya:ewww nastyyy. Ahiella:ewwww. Y/N: ahiella- Ahiella:wha? Y/N:nun. Ahiella:meanie. Y/N:i aint even do nun. Ahiella:yea you did. Elijah:anyway, when you going home. Y/N:ion know. Ethan:*Sleepy voice* who you talking to YN:Elijah,jordan,andre,aya,kiya and ahiella. Ethan:k.

*he moved his head and went back to sleep.

Aya:aww he look so peacful. Y/N:😂. Kiya:is he Hispanic? Y/N:yea. Kiya:i knew it. Ahiella:shut up. Y/N:😂. Elijah:anyway, we bored- wait i'm bored. Kiya:same. Andre:come over then. Kiya:uh- Kobe:aw hell nah, hang up. Kiya:bitch no. Kobe:Momma! Y/N:snitch. Ahiella:same with derek. Derek:what about me? Ahiella:nothing. Derek:oh ok then.

*ethan woke up and looked at me then looked at the phone.

Y/N:your eyes are so pretty.

*he smiled and hid his face, then he started gently bitting my boob.

Y/N:lil boy. Ethan:what gimme milk. Y/N:there is no milk in them. Ethan:whyyyy. Y/N: cause i'm not pregnant. Eyhan:ugh, i should of nutted in you. Y/N:boy i would of got an abortion. Ethan:why. Y/N: Cause i'm sixteen. Ethan:meanie. Y/N:bitch-

Ethan:oooo you called me out my nameeeee. Y/N:my bad it slipped out. Elijah:she called me a bitch- nah you a bitch. Y/N:bett get off me. Ethan:"my bad it slipped out" Y/N:😑. Elijah:he hit you with that😭. Andre:😂. Aya:oop girl get em. Ethan:no.

*i grabbed his ykw and he started laughing and tried to get away.

Ethan:bae chill let go. Y/an:nope. Ethan:i'ma pee on you. Y/N:you won't. Ethan:bae come onnnn. Y/N:nope.

*he bit my stomach and jumped and let go.

Ethan:yeaaaa. Y/N:Shut up. Ethan:ok i'm sorry come shower with me. Y/N:fine, i'll join back later. Elijah:ight bye bestie. Jordan:no my bestie. Elija:nigga shut the hell up you got aya, i got aheilla and y/n and andre got Kiya now shut up. Jordan:nigga- Elijah:nigga my ass. Andre:huh? Elijah:ion know. Y/N:😭, ok bye.

*i hung up and got in the shower with ethan, while i was in the shower he peed on my back.

Y/N:boy. Ethan:i had to go. Y/N:nigga you can aim. Ethan:i did aim, for your back. Y/N:ugh🙄.

*He laughed then he hugged me and i peed on his leg.

Ethan:oh wow. Y/N:yea how it feel. Ethan:i got you.

*we laughed then took our shower, after the we were done we got dressed then he sprayed him self in colone.

Y/N:i want some.

*he smiled and sprayed me.

Y/N:yay i smell good now. Ethan:you smelled good before. Y/N:eh, now i smell even better.

*he laughed then me and ethan went downstairs.

(ETHAN DAD=E/D)
E/M:hello, yall woke up. Ethan:we took a nap. E/M:naked? Ethan:mhm, you and dad never did that? E/D:yea after we- E/M:No! Ethan:😂. Y/N:oop. E/M:anyway you guys hungry. Y/N:no i have to go home anyway. Ethan:awww. Y/N:i'm sorry, see you tomorrow thou.

*i kissed him and he kissed me back then i put my shoes on and left, i walked back home and went in side, it was dark, i tried turn my flashlight on but then dad, mom and vallyk scared me and i screamed, bri turned the lights on and started dying laughing.

Y/N:thats not funny. Vallyk:yes it is😭. Ballo:ok i'm sorry .
Y/N:no yall mean. Kiya:😭. Brianna:*wheezes* Ballo:brianna😂. Vallyk:😭. Y/N:yall are meannnnn! Vallyk:haha

*i smacked him and he hit me back then i punched him and he looked at his arm then at me and i ran, i ran to my room then he came in and tackeld me.

Vallyk:yea nigga, who you punching? Huh? Y/N:you! Vallyk:ion think so.

*he put me in a head lock and i tickled him and he let go of me and laughed.

Vallyk:IGHT Y/N CHILL!

*he started wheezing to the point where the veins in his neck were popping out.

Vallyk:*screams* Y/N!

*i laughed and stopped tickling him.

Vallyk:can i tell you sum? Y/N:yea. Vallyk: don't tell mom or dad. Y/N:ok. Valkyk:y/n twin code don't tell. Y/N:i swear on twin code. Vallyk:ight, layla's pregnant. Y/N:*gasp* you lyin?!. Vallyk:no but she doesn't want her. Y/N:how far is she. Vallyk:8 months, bruh she kept a pregnancy from me for eight months. Y/N:how the hell she pull that off. Vallyk:i don't know. Y/N: so if she didn't want the baby why she wait so long. Vallyk:cause the baby is my responsibility now, don't tell mom or dad please. Y/N:i won't they are gonna find out thou. Vallyk:y/n they won't, if they aint know for 8 months they won't know for the last one. Y/N:ok, what are you naming her? Vallyk:shii it's ethir Arianna, or gianna, or hazel, or emma. Y/N:um i think hazel would be cute. Vallyk:ight, hazel Harper pena. Y/N: adorable, can i go clothes shopping? Vallyk:🤦🏽, fine i'm coming with you, i need a new lock for my door and a baby crib Y/N:how is that gonna work. Vallyk:*whispers* sneak out. Y/M:ok bett. Vallyk: wait the more i think about it, the more messed up it feels, she dumping a baby on me.. Y/N:right, anyway you going to the party this weekend? Vallyk:yea.

*i smiled then changed my clothes.

Vallyk:why in front of me bruh. Y/N:my bad forgot you was in here😭. Vallyk:how- nvm. Y/N:meanie. Vallyk:how- nvm, i'll be back. Y/N:k.

*he left the room and i got dressed and ready for bed, i wore some really comfy pajamas and put my hair in a bun.

Pajamas^^

Pajamas^^