Part 58

Amirah:you gotta girlfriend, and i am not old. Kobe:eh.
Aya:damn. Amirah:now we fighting. Koeb:bro nooo.

*kobe backed up and amirah went to him, then they started play fighting.

Kobe:bro get ya aunt before i put her in a head lo- oh shit my nuts.

*he was hurt but he was laughing cause he was getting tickled.

Kobe:bro waitt! bae help me. Y/N:i'm good. Kobe:your meannnn, bro please my n- bett.

*he put her in a head lock.

Amirah: Little boy. Ballo: it's better i don't ask. Kira:same. Amirah:ballo get this kid. Balli:he not mine he y/n's. Kobe:haha. Amirah: don't make me do it. Kobe:do wh-AHHHHHH!

*he let go of amirah and rolled off the couch.

Kobe:OWWWW! Amirah:damn my neck. Ballo:i'm still not gonna ask. Amirah:it didn't even hurt. Kobe:yes it did, i'mma get ya ass back. Amirah:ok buddy. Y/N:i'm going upstairs. Kobe:you just finna leave me. Y/N:yup. Angel: damn, aint gonna help my manz? Y/N:nah. Kobe:damn.

*angel helped him him up, he looked at amirah and nodded.

Kobe:i got you. Y/N:what she do. Kobe:the fuck- she kneed me. Y/N: that's a you problem. Kobe:watch ya self. Y/N:i don't want to. Kobe:bett.

*i mocked him then went upstairs, when i got to my room kobe scared the crap out of me.

Y/N:dude. Kobe:what, all i said was who you talking to. Y/N:you scared me. Kobe:oh my fault, but who you talking to? Y/N:i'm talking to you the fuck. Kobe: ight bett.

*he smacked my but then bent me over the bed then leaned on me, putting his print on my butt.

Kobe:you tryna get broken? Y/N:n-o. Aya: what the fu- Kobe:shit i forgot you was in here. Aya:yea not anymore. Kobe:bett, y/n strip. Y/N:noooo pleaseee. Kobe:nah strip, ass naked, on all fours. Aya:have fun babes. Y/N:noooo.

*she left and shut the door, then kobe looked at me then layed down.

Kobe:come here.

*i looked at him confused then i laughed on him.

Kobe:i just wanted her to get out i wanted to cuddle with you.

*i smiled then poked my lips out, he kissed them then smiled and rubbed my stomach.

Kobe:i love you. Y/N:i love you too.

*i layed my head down then he started telling me a story, i slowly started falling asleep but tried to stay awake cause i wanted to listen to the story.

Kobe:babe go to sleep. Y/N:no i wanna listen. Kobe:i'll tell you the rest when we wake up. Y/N:k, i love you. Kobe:i love you too.

*he kissed my head then we went to sleep.

*AYA POV*
*its been an hour, i went upstairs to y/n's room, i knocked first but no one answered i walked in and they were sleep, i took a picture of them then

*AYA POV**its been an hour, i went upstairs to y/n's room, i knocked first but no one answered i walked in and they were sleep, i took a picture of them then

Caption:look at y/n and her bae
Liked by, Mxkechong, babyfacemaya and 8k others.
Comments:

Mxkechong:watch when they wake up😭.
AyaTanjalii:😂😂.

Vallyk:y/n finna kill you.
AyaTanjalii:no she won't.

Babyfacemaya:why you do dat😭😭
AyaTanjalii:they looking cute😩❤️.

Nggaits._Andre:why bruh😭
AyaTanjalii:why not😏

Iamangelrivera:watch when she wake up😭.
AyaTanjalii:whatever.
Load 2k more comments...

kobe looked at me, he hid his face.

Kobe:stop it. Aya:no, yall are cute. Kobe:bro stopppp, let me sleep. Aya:nobody told you to wake up. Kobe:i have to use the bathroom, why you taking pictures chilll.

*i laughed, then he got up, he took his shirt off then threw his shirt at my face.

Aya:bitch-

*he laughed then went in the bathroom, i sat in y/n's bean bag chair, a few minutes later he came back and looked at me.

Kobe:bro get out. Aya:nope. Kobe:why. Aya:cause i don't want to.  Kobe:oh my fuckin god, bruh please, i want alone time with her. Ata:no i barely hang with her anymore because she is always with you. Koen:and? i'm her boyfriend the fuck. Aya:you always getting mad over stupid shit, i was here when you were bullying her and embarrassed her by pushing her and making her cry and hurt her, now she's your fucking queen. Kobe:i had a crush on her....i just didn't know how to tell her....i was scared to get rejected....i'm sorry...  Aya:no your always rude, and your a terrible person

*he looked at me then y/n woke up.

Y/N:whats going on? Kobe:....

*i saw a tear slip from kobe's eye, i felt bad cause i think he was trying to be a good person and i just hurt his feelings.

Y/N:bae?

*he looked at her then broke down, she opened her arms, he went and layed in them.