Part 76

*KOBE'S POV*

*I was waiting for y/n to come back, i called her.

Y/N:hello? Kobe:hey, you coming back. Y/N:no i took a shower. Koeb:baeeee whyyy. Y/N:because your mad at me. Kobe:i'm not it just hurt, i didn't mean to hurt you. Y/N: it's ok. Kobe:now can you come with me, so when we come back we can cuddle in bed and watch movies? Y/N:ugh, fine. Kobe:hurry, i miss you. Y/N:clingy ass. Kieb:i know yiu- Y/N:ok ok, i'm clingy too. Kobe:glad you know. Y/N:shut up, i'm going to bed. Kobe:no, babe no, i'm sorry, please. Y/N:nope. Kobe:i'm gonna cry... Y/N:bubba🥺 no don't cry i'm coming.

*she hung up, i waited in the car, a few minutes later she got in the car with MY sweatpants and MY sweatshirt. 

Kobe:now why do you have my clothes on? Y/N:because there baggy and warm. Kobe:ooo your lucky your my girlfriend. Y/N:and because you love meeee. Kobe:yes but don't push it. Y/N:mtch no fun. Kobe:oh hush.

*i laughed, i put my hand on her stomach then drove to get our food, when we got to the place i kissed y/n to wake her up because she was sleep.

Y/N:hm? Kobe:come on, wake up. Y/N:babe why? Kobe:food. Y/N:oh.

*she stretched then we got out the car, we went inside, we stood in line and waited.

Y/N:bubba. Kobe:wassup? Y/N:i'm cold. Kobe:come.

*she nodded then came to me, i wrapped my arm around her, she put her head on me chest and hugged me.

Kobe:i love you. Y/N:i love you too.

*i kissed her head.

*Y/N'S POV*
*we waited in line for a few minutes, after that we got our food then back to the car.

Korb:babe you ok? Y/N:i'm hungry and tired. Kobe:ok, when we get home you can eat then go to sleep ok. Y/N:k.

*he kissed me then got in the car, when we got home, we went inside, we ate then went upstairs.

Y/N:*groans* Kobe:ma what's wrong? Y/N:it hurts. Kobe:what hurts? Y/N:my stomach and ny head. Kobe:ok, go change and lay down. Y/N:i have to brush my teeth. Kobe:ok come on.

*i nodded, he helped me change then he went into the bathroom, i went with him, i went to the sink and brushed my teeth, while i was brushing my teeth kobe came behind me and slowly lifted my stomach, i started breathing heavy.

Kobe:shhh, relax its ok.

*he kissed my neck.

Y/N:lift higher.

*he lifted a little higher, i smiled, a few minutes later he started slowing putting it back.

Y/N: whyyyy. Kobe:i'm sorry, it's ok. Y/N: it's heavy. Kobe:i know go lay down i'll be there in a minute. Y/N:k..

*i layed down, kobe went and took a shower, when he came back i was on my phone talking to derek.

Y/N:i miss you. Kobe:who you talkin to? Y/N:derek.

*he nodded.

Y/N: can we hang out some time. Derek:bro i've been asking you, tryna hang tomorrow? Y/N:yea- wait k- kobe:yes you can go i was playing on hang with Jaiden anyway. Y/N:oh, ok. Kobe:whats wrong?

*he came and kissed me.

Kobe:if you don't want me to go just say that. Y/N:i do, i'm going to hang with derek, your going to hang with jaiden, i'm fine with that. Derek:ooo, clingy y/n want her man to come. Y/N:shut up.

*kobe laughed, he went and got dressed, when he was done, he turned the light out then layed down and went on his phone.

Y/N:babe cuddle me. Kobe:in a minute. Y/N:k. Derek:i'll call you tomorrow. Y/N:k bye. Derek:bye little sis.