Part 74

*i started dying he got up and looked at me.

Kobe:bully, i'm not soft. Live:he really went from baby to man. Y/N:he did thou. Kobe:bully. Y/N: guys i might prank kobe today. Kobe:bae no. Y/N:yes. Kobe:bully.

*i laughed.

Y/N:daddy. Kobe:yes mamas. Y/N:i'm hungry. Kobe:what you wanna eat? Y/N:um you. Kobe:bae. Y/N:ok ok, i want chick fil a. Kobe:ight, gimme 20 mins then i will be right here to give you a kiss.

*i smiled, he came over to me and gave me a kiss, i smiled then he left.

Y/N:ok i'ma end this.

*i ended it then got the vlog camera.

Y/N:wassup guysss, as you guys can see i am alone so that mean we pranking Kobe, ok so i'm basically doing two pranks in one, so i'm going to do the ignoring him prank, then i'ma do the cheating on him prank, bro if he starts crying, i'm gonna cry, i'ma feel so bad, i might cry with him, anyway he will be back in like ion know 15-20 mins, he went to get food.

*i sat the camera up then like 10 mins later he came back, i was laying on the bed.

Kobe:BABYYYYYY!

*i didn't answer, he came in the room and shut the door.

Kobe:bae? mamas...?

*he put the food down and kissed me.

Kobe:mamas are you ok?

*i scrolled threw my phone, he snatched the phone and put in his back pocket.

Kobe:whats wrong? talk to me, you ok?

*i turned on my side.

Kobe:mamas- i'll give you space.

*he got my food and gave it to me, he kissed my lips and i wiped it.

Kobe:mamas... i'm sorry, what did i do, i just want cuddles and kisses......please...

*i looked at him then at the bag, i started eating he gave me my phone back then he got on the game, he started playing with the boys, then i made my phone ring, i "answered" it.

Y/N:heyy sexy.

*i saw kobe move his head set to the side.

Y/N:boy please i am not the cute one that is all you.

*i got up and walked into the bathroom, i shut the door then "talked to the guy".

Y/N:yes i'm still with kobe, ion know i might get with you and drop him, i mean we are having a baby girl.

*KOBE'S POV*
*i was listening to y/n, i heard her say she was having a baby girl with another dude, i completely froze, i broke down.

Jaiden:bro whats wrong? Andre:nigga why you cryin, what happened? Kobe:bruh y/n cheated on me ...

*y/n came out the bathroom, she came to me and wrapped her arms around me.

Kobe:no get the fuck off me. Vallyk:yo. Kobe:bruh shut up, WHY YOU CHEAT ON ME!

*i saw her get scared, i stood up she backed up.

Kobe:why the fuck did you cheat on me, all i did was love you, i showed you my love, and now you gonna say you having another nigga's baby? bruh I thou i finally found someone who wanted me, who would actually love me so i wouldn't have all these hoe's in my phone trying to find the one, now i'm back to square one, FUCK!

*kiya walked in.

Kiya:whats wrong? Kobe:she fucking cheated.

*Y/N'S POV*
*kobe lowkey scared me when he yelled but i was also trying not to laugh, he started crying then i felt bad.

Kiya:why would you cheat on him, all he talks about is you.

*kobe looked at me he looked hurt, he layed on the bed and cried, then jaiden called me, i answered.

Y/N:y- Jaiden:no why the fuck you cheat on my bro? Y/N:jai- Jaiden:nah don't call me jai no more, my name is jaiden. Y/N:boy please, shut up.

*i sat the phone up.

Jaiden:who y- Y/N:i'm talking to you.

*i got the camera.

Kiya:really. Y/N:yes, babe i'm sowy. Kobe:leave me a-lo-ne, your so mean...

*i sat next to him, he saw the camera then cried more.

Y/N:aww baby, come here.

*he crawled to me and layed his head on my chest.

Y/N:i'm sorry, i had to get you, they kept telling me to prank you. Kobe:th-ats not f-unny..... i thought i lost you. Jaiden:yo- you play to much. Y/N:bitch shut up. Jaiden:make m- Y/N:do you wanna fight? kiya can you give me my phone. Kiya:i really shouldn't. Y/N:please.

*she laughed and gave me my phone, i looked at kobe he was still crying.

Y/N:babyyy i'm sorry it was just a prank i wasn't even on the phone with anyone.

*he buried his face and sniffled, i turned the camera off and hugged him.

Y/N:bubba, i sowy, don't cry. Kobe:you scared me. Y/N:i'm sowy i won't do it again. Kobe:k... Y/N:aww you gonna make me cry.

*i hugged him and kissed his head.

Y/N:look at me.

*he looked me in my eyes.

Y/N:i'm not going anywhere, i'm yours forever ok?

*he nodded, he poked his lips out, i kissed them then he got his phone and layed on me, i turned the camera back on.

Y/N:aww guys, he made me cry.

*I pouted.

Kobe:your mean... Y/N: boy you do way more mean stuff to me, guys he be putting me in head locks.

*kobe laughed.

Y/N: then he be tickling me until i can't breath. Kobe:atleast i make you laugh. Y/N:boy hush.

*he laughed, he got up and went back on the game.

Jaiden:you play to much. Y/N:shut up.

*i heard the boys on the tv.

Derek: damn she pranked you. Kobe:shut up. Vallyk:bro she kinda got me, i was really about to get mad at her. Y/N:boy shut up.

*jaiden hung up.

Kiya:dang y/n, kobe you gotta get her back. Kobe:i am..... Y/N:bae stop crying, i didn't cheat, look.

*i gave him my phone he looked at it then at me and gave it back.

Y/N:no go threw it. Kobe:no, i go on your phone every night ion know why i fell for it. Y/N:hold the fuck up, you got ya own phone. Kobe:so, i wanna go on yours, do you not check your story? Y/N:uh- bett. Kobe:nooo, don't post no dumb shit. Y/N:i don't even know your password. Kobe:i told you it. Y/N:you did? Kobe:yea... Y/N:wait, kobe.

*he looked at me, i mouthed "my birthday?"

Kobe:yea. Y/N:oh, well- copy cat. Kobe:shut up.

*i laughed.

Y/N:ok guys, i got him, he's on the game right now, he was crying for like 30 mins, he still cryin a little but he will be ok. Kobe:meanie.

*i went behind his chair and hugged him, he looked at the camera then at the tv.

Y/N:babyyy, i sowy. Kobe: it's ok, i love you.

*he looked at me.

Y/N:i love you to bubba.

*i kissed his lips then i ended the video, when i ended the video i layed on the bed and watched Netflix.