Part 59

*Y/N'S POV*

*kobe was crying for some reason, i opened my arms, he came and laid in them.

Y/N:whats wrong? Kobe:i'm sorry.... Y/N:for what? Kobe:i treated you like shit before we got together, i embarrassed you, i hurt you, i was bad person and i was trying to change but i guess i'm not... Y/N:who told you your a bad person?

*he looked at aya.

Aya:i'm sorry, i just got mad that he kept telling me to leave, all i wanted to do was hang with you.

Y/N:when was this. Kobe:when we were sleeping.... i only told her to leave cause i wanted alone time and because we were sleeping, if you wanted to hang with her i would of said ok and went and hung with the boys or kiya, i don't care who you hang with unless its a boy ion know then i might be a little more protective when your with them. Y/N: I understand, aya you were still wrong for calling him a bad person, yea he hurt me in the pass, but that was the passed we are in the present now so whatever happened in the passed stays back there, he treats me right. Aya:i'm sorry.

*Kobe buried his face and sniffled.

Y/N:its ok, your not a bad person. Kobe:what if i am a bad person though, you know how many people i hurt because of my personal problems? Y/N:no but still your changing the way you act around people and i can tell you are, and if you ever need to talk about your mental health I'm here. Kobe:can we talk? Y/N:yea, aya can you step out, when we are done talking we can hang out if you want. Aya:k, i'm sorry Kobe.

*she walked out then kobe told me what was wrong, he started tearing up from talking about it, i calmed him down,I rubbed his head while he talked, when he was done i looked at him in his eyes.

Y/N:all of that doesn't matter, if you don't feel like your self then we can find some way to help you feel like your self- wait we can go outside and i can take some pictures of you, wanna do that?

*he smiled.

Kobe:yea. Y/N:ok hold on.

*i checked my phone, i went on Instagram and saw kiya's new post i liked it then commented.

Y/N:kiya is so pretty. Kobe: don't lie. Y/N:she look like you, so you calling ya self ugly? Kobe:shut up.

*i laughed, then we got up, he smacked my butt and gripped.

Kobe:baee i'm horny. Y/N:go jerek off or something idk. Kobe:bae i want you, pussy feels better. Y/N:later? Kobe:k.

*i laughed then we got dressed then went downstairs.

Angel:what yall doin? Kobe:about to go take pictures. Aya:oh.

*kobe looked at her then walked away.

Aay:y/n can you tell him i'm sorry i didn't mean it, I just wanted our bond back. Y/N:he isn't gonna listen to me. Vallyk:i don't even wanna know what you did, i'm taking pictures at night. Y/N:why night? Vallyk:i look mad sexy at night. Aya+Y/N: don't lie. Angel:dam-

*his phone rung, he answered.

Angel: wassup.

*he walked away.

Vallyk:anyway, y/n shut ya ugly- kobe: beautiful. Vallyk:ugly. Kobe: beautiful. Vallyk:mtch, aya shut ya bread stick lookin ass up. Aya:bitch- ok baby face. Vallyk:stopppp. Kobe:bae can we go now. Y/N:yea come on.

*he smiled then grabbed my hand, we walked outside and went in the driveway.

Kobe:wait hold up, tryna go to the old rail road tracks? Y/N:yea. Kobe:do you want other people?... Y/N:can aya, angel, and vallyk come.