Part 25🥀

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
*We started making out then he pulled away and lightly pushed me on the bed then he took his shirt off and i took off mine, he also took his shoes off then he took mine off, he hovered over me and started kissing me again, while he was kissing me he started unbuckling my jeans and started slidding them off, After he took them off he quickly pulled away and took his jeans off when he took them off he layed on the bed and i got on top of him, i started kissing him then he grabbed my waist and pushed me down on his dick.

Ethan:you did that ma.

*i moaned and he moved me back an forth, i kept moaning then i got up and got completely naked and so did he, i pushed him on the bed and got on my knees and put my hair up, i started jerking him and he put his heard back and his breathing got heavy, i licked the tip then put as much of his length in my mouth and used my hands for the rest.

Ethan:shii ma just like that.

*he groaned then a lil while later i came up for air then i went again.

Ethan:Shit ma i'ma nut.

*he nutted in my mouth and i stopped.

Ethan: swallow.

*i swallowed and he smirked then got up and kissed me, he then pushed me on the bed and lined up with my entrance, he pushed in and i moaned, he did strokes at a good pace then he sped up.

Y/N:f-uck ethannn! Ethan:not my name princess. Y/N:e-th-an shit! Ethan: not my name.

*he sped up and went deeper.

Y/N:FUCK RIGHT THERE! Ethwn:where? here.

*he went faster while hitting my g-spot with every stroke.

Y/N:ughh😩 yes right there! Ethan:say my name. Y/N:e-than! Ethan:no.

*he went balls deep and i screamed and strached at him back.

Ethan:not my name. Y/N: DADDY!

*he smirked and slowed down and i tried to catch my breath, after a while i came and he nutted, we did a few more rounds then we stopped and layed down under the covers.

(Well that happened 😭)
Holy water? 💧💧💧