Part 47🔥

???:guess. Kiya:nigga  idk. Mia:mm, does your name start with a d? ???:yes ma'am. Zuri:ugh his name is Devin. Devin:oooo other pretty ladie got it. Zuri:umm i'n talking. Devin:got damnit who's single out of yall. Mia:me. Carmen:kinda. Kiya: don't hurt jaiden. Carmen:i'm no-

*her phone started ringing.

Carmen:hello? Jaiden:i miss you... Carmen:oh you simp. Devin:wassup jai. Jaiden:yo. Gio:ya girl pretty. Jaiden:ayo back off. Kobe:where y/n?

*she put me in the frame.

Kobe:wassup sexy. Y/N:😂, hi.  Kobe:when you come home lemme hit. Y/N:boy. Kobe:what, not my fault you now made me har- Jaiden:ok bruh i called to talk to carmen. Mia:and i pressed the red button cause we are partying. Jaiden:you bet-

*mia pressed it.

Carmen:well that happened. Ethan:anyway yall want drinks? Kiya:uh sure.

*ethan got up and went and got drinks, we all talked then he came back he gave me one then gave the girls one.

Gio: could of got us one. Ethan:yall are men, laddies get special offers you guys can get yall self one. Y/N:omg😂. Jojo: remember that. Gio:jojo get me one. Jojo:fine, devin you want one? Devin:yea.

*jojo got up and walked away then ethan lit a blunt and kept looking at me.

Y/N: don't you have a girl? Ethan:no, i'm single asf. Kiya:well if you aint cheat y- Ethan:can we not bring that up. Aya:Why not? Eyhan:i'm just tryna have fun, can we chill? Gio:hold up you cheated? Ethan:thanks aya thanks kiya.

*he got up and walked and i looked at them.

Aya:what. Y/N:was that necessary. Aya:your with kobe why does it matter. Kiya:you better not cheat on my brother. Y/N:i'm not-

*i felt dizzy*

Y/N:wo thats kicking in. Mia:um does she know this is fruit punch? Gio:you good bro? Y/N:yea, i'mma go to the bathroom. Aya:mhm.

*i got up stumble to the bathroom, when i got to the bathroom i walked in then the door shut and i saw ethan.

Y/N:what are you doi- Ethan:shhh, i missed you. Y/N:i-i have a  boy- Ethan:shhh ma, you know you want me.

*he pinned me against the sink and started kissing me, i started crying alot and he choked me.

Y/N:yo- u abused your ex girlfriend didn't you. Ethan:shut up and strip. Y/N:no. Ethan:GET ON THE GODDAMN FLOOR AND STRIP! BITCH!.

*i cried more and slowly got up but he slapped me and kept slapping me until i got on the floor, he ripped my clothes off and i started kicking then he forced himself in me, when he was done he kicked me and i was shaking and crying.

Ethan: piece of shit, thought i loved yo stupid ass. Y/N:i-i d-id n-thi-ng. Ethan:SHUT THE FUCK UP.

*he kicked me and started beating me, he punched me in my head then everything went dark.