Part 71

*The next day we woke up and got ready for school.

Kobe:babe. Y/N:hm. Kobe:when is this due date you never told me. Y/N:oh my bad, the due date is May 6th. Kobe:aww i want a winter baby. Y/N:aye the baby might come early you never know. Kobe: true, i mean i want the baby to come on its due date and not early. Y/N:why? you get to see the bab- ohhh the baby might have to stay longer. Kobe;yea, and he or she would be so tiny.

*i laughed.

Y/N:i know, the baby might be small ethir way, i was small. Kobe:you still are. Y/N:shut up.

*he laughed.

Kobe:i'm playin, i love you. Y/N:mhm. Kobe:babe we not doing this again, I LOVE YOU Y/N:*mumbles*i love you too. Kobe: girl if you don't say that shit louder. Y/N:I LOVE YOU TOO! Kobe:WHO YOU YELLING AT! Y/N:YOU!

*he grabbed my neck in a sexual way.

Y/N:mm babe i'm sorry. Kobe:are you? Y/N:y-es. Kobe:ok.

*he let go, he sat his phone up and went live.

Kobe:yurrr. Y/N:hey. Kobe: it's early as fuck, i'ma do all day live. Live:really? Kobe:yea, i'ma go all day on live. Live:bett i better screen record.

*Kobe laughed, i put my hands on the sink and shock my butt on him.

Kobe:really- bett.

*he grabbed my pants then grinded on me, we both laughed then i accidentally moaned loud, he stopped, i covered my mouth and walked away.

Kobe:BAE! 

*i looked at him, his mouth open in shock. 

Y/N: it's not my fault! Kobe:bruh she just moaned mad loud!. Derektrendz:live porno. Gloryboyjai:right, they making a porno on live😭. Kobe:bruh she just moaned. Y/N: IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOUR DICK IS BI-  Kobe:MAMAS! SHUT UP.

*we both started laughing.

Kobe:bruh they don't need to know all that! Y/N:it was rubbing all me, how could i not moan. Kobe:your done, go sit down. Y/N:no.

*Kobe picked me up then brought me in the room and put me on the bed, he went back in the bathroom and got the phone.

Kobe:bro you stay there and don't move. Y/N:whyyy. Kobe:your on punishment. Y/N: punish me daddy.

*i arched my back, he slapped my butt.

Koeb:move, bruh look at her.

*he showed me and i layed down.

Kobe:bruh, she tryna fuck me. Y/N:well duh, i'm tryna get dick. Kobe:stop, bruh chill.

*we laughed.

Kobe:ight we finna, walk to school now, if my live cut off cause the internet then i'll re start it.

*i punched Kobe.

Kobe:ow nigga. Y/N:who the fuck you talking to? Kobe:no one, but ow. Y/N:you will live, watch ya mouth.

*he went quite.

Kobe:you mean. Y/N:awww i'm sorry baby.

*i hugged him, he hugged me back, i kissed him.

Y/N:i:m sorry, don't be sad, smile.

*i kissed him, he smiled then i smiled.

Kobe:i love you. Y/N:i love you to daddy. Kobe:shii yall hear that, i'm her daddy, so back the fuck up, i'm her's. Y/N:bae.

*i laughed, i put my head on his chest, he put the camera in my face, i laughed.

Y/N:moveee. Kobe:nah come here.