Chapter 9: Grab A Helmet

Start from the beginning

"Good morning boys." I smiled at them and Hayden turned to me.

"I bet it was" he said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Delete it asshole." Asher growled and Hayden rolled his eyes fine.

He tapped on his phone some and then showed Asher him deleting something as my phone chimmed. I looked down seeing a text from Hayden.

Bestie🤨: 10:42am
*one attachment*

Bestie🤨: 10:42am      *one attachment*

I opened the file to see a picture. The picture was of me and Asher this morning. Him wrapped around me both passed out. I lightly blushed closing my phone. I looked at Hayden and he winked at me.

I then took the knife from my back pocket and sent it flying into his arm.

As he ripped it out hissing he yelled "What the fuck I thought you liked it!"

I rolled my eyes looking at Asher.

"I looked ugly." I said nonchalantly shrugging.
Asher smiled and Hayden just stared at me.

"Your crazy" he muttered going to patch his new stab.

"Indeed" I nodded earning a laugh from the others.

~~~~

"Oh come on let me pick what we drive!" I said whining as he took me to the garage.

"Why do you want to?" He countered back.

"So I don't have to ride in your dumbass mustang." I groaned and he held a hand to his heart faking his pain.

"Fine just so you stop bashing on the mustang." He agreed rolling his eyes and I jumped in excitement running into the garage.

Woah.

All our cars were in here even my truck. Along with a black SUV, a Harley, And a van.

"Grab a helmet" I said smiling.

"Of course you would." He shook his head as we both put on helmets. He got on the front of the bike and I got on the back holding onto his waist tightly. As he started the bike a wave of happiness washed over me at the sound.

Motorcycles are my happy place.

I didn't know where we had to go but I didn't care I just held on and enjoyed the ride.

~~~~~~~~

After a half hour we pulled up in-front of a diner. I thought we were going on a mission?
As I took the helmet off I stared at the building curiously.

Missions=Diners. Got it.

"Our mission is to kill every last person in there." He stated looking at the building.

Oh.

"How many."I asked.

"Just 5." He stated.

"Piece of cake." I smiled walking towards the door.

As I walked in Asher stayed outside for a few minutes longer. It was the plan.

Once the door opened and closed, the five people surrounding the end bar stopped what they were doing instantly.

"We're closed." A short man rudely said.

"I didn't ask." I smiled jumping up to sit on the bar.

"Get out before your pretty face gets hurt." Another man said and I shook my head.

"That's okay." I smiled once more and the man came walking over roughly grabbing my wrist. I spit in his face as I grabbed the knife from my back pocket digging it right into his forehead. He fell limp instantly as blood splattered all over me. I bent down to carve my cross and K before saying "to bad yours isn't pretty enough to want to save." I turned to the others as they were just processing. As I started walking over the short man drew a gun but before he could pull the trigger my knife was flying in the air lodging itself into the mans throat. He dropped his gun and gasped for air as he drowned in his own blood. Two more came after me but then 2 gunshots rang out. The men in front of me dropped and I looked back to see Asher smirking.

"Would you like the last?" I asked Asher looking at the man who now had a baseball bat in his hand.

"Ladies first." Was what he said as soon as a baseball bat came connecting into my stomach. I doubled over briefly and gasped for air but soon recovered when Asher smacked my back.

I shot up glaring at him and he moved away.

"Knocked the wind back into you." He offered smiling I rolled my eyes turning to the man still holding the bat. He went to swing at me again but I dodged it kicking him in his stomach as hard as I could. He dropped the bat and I took that as a chance to punch him in the rib cage. He finally doubled over and I wrapped my leg around his neck so it was in the crook of my knee. Asher came over looking curious and I just held my hand out. He thankfully took my hand as I flung myself forward doing a flip as the mans neck was still wrapped under my leg. When I landed I heard multiple crunches and his body fell limp. I smiled to myself looking at Asher.

I didn't think that would work but I'm happy it did. He stared at me and then at the body in amazement.

"Now that's something I would agree is hot." He muttered and I smiled proudly bending down carving a cross and a K into the dudes forehead. I went over grabbing my other knife from the neck of the man who drowned in his own blood before repeating the same thing. When I was done Asher looked at me confused and I shrugged.

"Thought my first kills should've been special. Now I guess it's gonna be a thing." I said explaining and he nodded with a 'fair enough' look.

Without another word we walked outside putting our helmets on getting on the bike. Before he could start it I spoke up.

"We should get slushees ." I said wrapping my arms around him.

He muttered something along the lines of 'anything for you' before starting the bike and driving off.

I smiled on the back of the bike knowing this is my life. For the first time I'm happy and I have friends. Maybe even a little crush.

But we're not gonna talk about the last part.
********************************************

Authors note:
Thought I'd give you guys some cuteness and death. Remember to
Comment and vote.
I want a slushee now.
Anyways I'm going to go throw a pillow at this kid.

Word count: 1563