Chapter 11 Chaos

I snatched my diary and ran out. I ran till I got to the tower and started crying my eyes out. Well now they know, I'm so screwed.

A few minutes later someone came up. It was the girl, I had forgotten she had woken up. "Um who are you" she asked in a bratty tone. " excuse me?" I said wiping my tears. "Oh my gosh are you ok?" She asked noticing my tears.

"Um I'm fine just rough day" I answered "uh tell me about it, I'm Teresa by the way" she said holding her hand out. "Sam" I said shaking her hand. "So your the amazing girl everyone is talking about" she said smirking.

I just rolled my eyes at her. We talked for hours. She was really nice and genuine. Also much easier to deal with than the boys.
——————-

I walked back to my hut and newt was sitting on my bed with a plate of food. I turned around and minho, fry, zart and a couple others were behind me. Shit. I couldn't take them all. But I couldn't eat.

I punched minho in the nose and ran I ducked and jumped over the boys trying to grab me and I saw newt running after me too. I ran into the woods when suddenly got pushed into a tree. It was gally.

He pinned me against the tree and covered my mouth. "Listen Sam, I'm so sick of you and your bullshit, what did you do this time" he asked pissed. He took his hand off my mouth and I stayed silent. "Talk you worthless piece of shit" he almost yelled.

I stayed silent again and he punched me hard in the stomach making me fall to the ground and I heard him say "tie her to a tree, maybe she'll stop causing issues"

I felt two boys grab my arms dragging me deeper into the woods. I tried fighting them but it was useless. I was too weak from not eating and sleeping. They tied me to a tree deep in the woods and all I remember was darkness.

Newts pov

We searched for ages and found bloody nothing. No one could find her. I went to gally. "Gally... sams gone missing, we tried to help her with something and she ran off and we can't find her"

Gally looked up at me. "That sucks" i looks at him furiously. I grabbed him and pinned him against the wall "listen shuckface, if you don't do anything and she turns up hurt I will kill you, you hear me" Gally looked at me terrified but he still spoke "she deserves anything that comes her way she's been causing problems since day one."

I was about to punch him when Teresa barged in. "Minho found her" she said excitedly. I got off gally and ran after Teresa.

I got into the woods and saw Sam tied to a tree unconscious and very pale. I cut the ropes and minho helped me carry her to the medjacks.
———-
It's been a week since then and she still hasn't woke up. I don't know what to do without her.

I sat by her bed and started crying. "Sammy, I don't know if you can hear me, but just know I love you, I will always be here for you no matter what, and I'm sorry I couldn't help you"

Her eyes slowly fluttered awake "newtie, I love you too" I hugged her as tight as possible not wanting to let go.

We heard yelling and me and Sam went out.

Sams pov

"Jeff what's going on?" I asked. "The doors aren't closing" he responded. I looked at newt and we ran to the doors to make a plan. While we were making the plan grievers came from all sides and we ran to anywhere we could.

We ended up in the council hall. That's where everything really went down