Chapter 7: The Ball

Start from the beginning

I told the girls she chews her lip often so they gave me and extra tube of lipstick. It's in my pocket.

After a few minutes the plan finally comes to a stop and Phoebe is the first off. If she could kiss the ground without ruining her outfit I think she would. I laughed as we all got into another fucking car to finally drive to the ball.

The ride was really quick because I guess we landed at Antonio's private airport so we arrived in just a few minutes.

From down the road you could already tell his mansion was filled.

I'm so glad I have my gun strapped under my pants. I know for a fact Phoebe stripped her knives to her thigh without the slit. I seen it when the wind hit her dress.

Crazy girl

Doesn't listen at all

When we parked outside the mansion Ethan walked right in. He just doesn't care. However I stood by the car and held out my arm for Phoebe to link hers with. As we were walking towards the door she smiled up at me and I about fainted.

Her perfect grey eyes.

"What?" I asked glancing down at her.

"Your just really pretty tonight." She mumbled looking forward and my heart completely stopped.

Fuck

"Thank you." I choked out. Did the sun just blow up it's hot. Oh my fuck.

"Your welcome Ash." She said smiling as we entered the main room.

Everyone was dancing or talking among them selves in the corner. I watched Phoebe's eyes light up when she heard a song. Normally at something like this there's classical music but Antonio is throwing this party and he's fucking weird.

Her bright eyes flashed towards me and she smirked. I seen it in her eyes.

"Nope not happening." I stated and crossed my arms. She tried giving me her best puppy eyes and begging. I was able to hold my ground and tell her no.

Until..

She got on her top toes and whispered in my ear.

"Come on Mr. Williams, just dance with me." It wasn't what she said it's how she said. Breathy and low almost seductive. It doesn't help she kissed my cheek and I caved.

It was even a song you could dance to. But she did it. She pulled me to the middle of the floor and took my hands in hers starting to jump around and sing to the music causing me to follow.

"Oh don't you dare look back." She sang.

"Just keep your eyes on me." I sang back.

"She said your holding back." She sang and quirked her eyebrow.

"I said shut up and dance with me!" We both yelled at the same time causing her to lean into my chest from her laughter.

"Awe the songs over" she pouted and I frowned at her sadness but it quickly changed as the next song came on.

Bipolar psycho

"Tell me pretty lies." She sang looking at me and I raised my eyebrow. I don't know this one. She got the clue and gasped before continuing. "Look me in the face, tell me that you love me even if it's fake." She sang twirling herself in my hands.

Oh

"Cause I don't fucking care at all." She sang more laughing at herself and me just standing there letting her use my arms to dance with herself.

This song is catchy though. But fucked up.

I looked to the corner to see Ethan and Hayden staring at us in amusement and I rolled my eyes.

Weirdos

Fuck no

She's getting to you.

Yup.

I smiled as she fell into my chest dramatically out of breath.

"Happy?" I asked her and she smiled

"Very." She replied and as she did so the lights in the room cut off.

Shrieks and gunshots rang throughout the room as I pulled Phoebe into my chest again earning a screech.

After two minutes of pure silences the lights cut back on. Dead bodies laid everywhere while the ones alive were freaking out or sobbing over a lost loved one. I released Phoebe to make sure she was okay but then I realized.

I hadn't grabbed Phoebe.

The girl I released stared at me in shock before running. I immediately turned to the guys and their faces fell.

Where
The
Fuck
Is
She.

"PHOEBE!" I yelled throughout the room and everyone stared at me.

"Find her!" I yelled towards the guys and they drew there hidden weapons and separated.

Fuck this shouldn't be happening.

*******************************************

Authors note:
Yes, yes I did. Hate me go ahead. Hope you had a good day though babe:) 100 word shorter than normal.
Word count: 1413