𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑖𝑚

Start from the beginning

I did need the tips, I needed my car fixed. "You're right, but Kai is definitely going to kill me and then he's going to find you and kill you even more after seeing this dress," I say as I start putting money into the till and she laughs.

"He'd have to beat Kyrie to it." She smiles as she wipes down a few nearby tables.

"How are you two anyway?" I ask looking up at her, I watch as the blush burns through her cheeks causing me to laugh.

"We're good, we haven't done anything though... I think we're going to do it today." She says and I look over at her.

"Okay, that's not what I asked but I'll take it," I say.

"Sorry, but I guess we're still getting to know each other, I mean we just met and I don't know a lot about him, he keeps it all to himself you know." She asks and I nod.

"Kai was like that as well, you've just got to wait him out," I say and she smiles and nods before opening the door to let customers in and I take their orders.

~~~

When Jessica said these costumes would bring in the customers she wasn't lying, I've made more coffee today than I have in my whole life, luckily more of the other employees were starting to come and help us out.

"Jess, we're off in thirty," she says and I nod as I take someone's coffee to their table, Jessica told me her cousin had come in to take over when we left.

"Here you go, and for you," I set down some coffees and pastries to one of the tables before smiling. "Anything else for you guys today?" I ask as I pull out my notepad.

"Are you on the menu?" One of the guys flashes me a crooked smirk and my face cringes in disgust.

Resisting the urge to roll my eyes I kindly reply. "Unfortunately no, I'm not, if there are any questions please don't refrain from letting me know," I reply as I begin to walk away.

"I have a question," he speaks, I roll my eyes as I turn around facing him and I flash a fake smile. "Is there any way we could get all of this to go?"

He could have easily carried it out.

"Of course, anything else?" I question before I feel a hand on my leg, I look down to see his hand running up my leg, I slap his hands away from me.

"What the hell is your problem?" He asks.

"Please, don't touch me." I spit before stepping away from him quickly, men don't have anything but the audacity. 

I grab some to-go bags and cup holders, and go back to his table before setting the things down and trying to walk away, "I'll see you tomorrow, beautiful." I hear him shout.

He sure will see someone, and that someone will not be me.

I help around the shop for a hit before it was time for me to go home, Jessica offered to give me a ride to Kai's house so I told him not to pick me up.

Both of us were way too tired to change out of the dressed we decide to just keep them on. "I can't wait to see the look on Kai's face when he sees you in that." She laughs as she begins driving.

"He'd probably like it, that man is very sexual," I say and she laughs as she begins playing some music.

"You love it." She says.

Very much.

"Now I'm freaking out," she says as she drives and my eyebrows crease in confusion. "We might do it tonight Ava, I don't know If I'm ready." She says.