Monday becomes Now-day

46. Now is so overrated ----  (give me other time instead).

It asks us to be forever in the moment in our heads---- (constantly nagging to keep to one spot).

Jumping to attention--- (remind you of someone not every nice? Yeah that Queen, off with her head!)

No daydreaming ever allowed---- (don’t steal the tarts, or cupcakes iced).

Conscious all the time and never in a dream---- (shouldn’t ever close your eyes),

Or for a moment slip or slide.---- ("No Now-days ever," the Mad Hatter said.)

47. Now-day is the best day to get things done, (no it's just a good day to stay in bed).

No ‘isms” allowed, just robotic work ----(no sickies, or laziness. Oh, really, I can’t have tea?)

Now - day is the first day of the working week, (Without the" Mon" in that day, the moon would cry.)

No moon in the sky and we would all be dead, (No, I have it safe in my pocket, don’t fret.)

Now-day it has rained and rained, high tide, full over flowing dam. (Mud army is about cleaning up).

Now day and the wind blows away my rose, (have a cup of tea said the Mad Hatter to me.)

48. Now –day has turned into night, (Sweet red wine, just cheer up!)

Now- day and all the frogs croak, (Yeah they are enjoying making little tadpoles).

Now-day rain now-day pain, don’t complain others now have no house.

Walrus why when we whipper we wallow wiping wet weeping’s?

Now-day has that answer blowing in the wind all the way down the coast.

Now-day that white rabbit has door mouse by the throat. (No worries, no- longer now- day).

49 Now day has melted back into Monday. (Half a cup of tea please from half a pot.)

"One day" is more the sort I understand, (there all your dreams can come true.)

One night and the moon is every blue, (we sing for a reason me and you).

One way to clear one’s head, (isn’t by stealing tarts especially when hot)

Monday understands why we whipper wallowing with wet weeping’s.

So now-days become something of the past, (time has a way of forgetting).

50. Sing a song to the moon so now-days never return, (Have another half tea)

Flooding river, windy weather, fallen trees, (If you please, Mad Hatter, sugar two)

Well and truly, every hairy afternoon, muddy waterfalls, (dormouse squeals, “Some for me?”)

Of course my little furry friend, half a spoon stirred half the time, half as nice.

“No” squealed the uniformed mouse “wobbles and nocks, half a million times better

Than the whole every time, even in the now, is that right? “ Yeah, another tea please”

51. Now-days divides twenty seven into eight, that isn’t possible make it nine.

If it is nine my friend, now-day is dead and only Monday’s will reign fine.

Sing to the moon then one more time so no more dammed now-days rules

To flood houses and make mud piles, uproot trees and make us fools

The red Queen pack of cards, taking afternoon crochet class

Just remember, little Alice -Rose only one more red wine glass.