The Conclusion Of This All

"The last game will now commence, follow your caretakers into the final game room." 

We all followed our "caretakers" which we all knew were the ones from our dreams. The last room seemed to just be a play area. It had baby bouncers, rocking horses, and harnesses. 

"To conclude this you will have to spend time with your caretaker. Whoever doesn't become the caretakers baby will get to go home with the winning money. Good luck." 

My "caretaker" walked over to me and held my hand. 

"Come on! Let's have some fun!" 

She led me over to a baby bouncer and said,

"Climb on in! These are always fun!" 

She seemed so happy. Almost like a mother to child relationship. A rush entered my body as I held her hand and stepped into the baby bouncer.

"Be careful!" She said, stopping my fall. 

I sat in the bouncer and she strapped me in, it was just a comforting as before. She started to bounce me up and down. I felt my bladder give out and pee enter my diaper. This time though, I ignored it and started to smile. I felt happy for the first time since before my shop job I had. 

It had been a long time since I felt someone that I would call a friend. She smiled as I bounced. I smiled back at her. It felt good. Comforting. I didn't want it to end.

"Someone seems to have fun." She said.
"It's been a while since I felt this way." 

She just smiled at me. I looked her in the eyes. It was pure joy. She was enjoying this. I kept bouncing and closed my eyes softly. I looked back to everything before this. It was the first time in this game that was actually a break. This girl seemed to really like me. 

"Come one, come on!" The woman said, running to the slide.

I climbed out of the bouncer and ran over. I noticed that I seemed to waddle a little bit. Ignoring it I climbed up the slide. I went down the slide only to see her smiling at the end of it. 

"Comforting isn't it?" She asked me as I stood up.

I nodded.

"You could have this forever, just give into all those thoughts that are in your head." 

I looked into my mind. I saw all the thoughts. They were babyish, but they were what I wanted. I gave into them.

Squatting down, I pushed out everything. I pushed out all the poop I had. 

"You're doing great baby!" She said, encouraging me.

I relaxed and let my bladder empty. 

"Good, good!" She said.

Looking up I smiled. She was someone I could trust. She encouraged me and helped me.

"Come over here now!" She said pointing to the rocking horse. 

I waddled over to her and sat on the rocking horse. She started to rock me. It was great. Warmth hit my whole body as I relaxed. Seconds turned to minutes. I looked up and had noticed a whole hour had gone past. 

"If you trust me.." She said. "Then come over here." 

I had already fallen for her by that point. She walked over to the harnesses. 

"Let me put these onto you and we can be together.." 

Resistance wasn't in my brain for her. All I felt was pure joy. Whatever this was was something that would be great as long as it was with her, she was the center of the universe for me. She placed the harness onto my and I felt new thoughts enter my brain. 

Babyish thoughts were what they really were. When I looked back up at the girl I didn't see just a girl, I saw my mommy.

"Mommy!"

She smiled. She held her hands out to me. A wave of warmth hit me as I saw her mouth open and say,

"Come here baby!" 

With that I ran over and only thought about her. I forgot about the money. That had already left my head long ago. 

This was the true conclusion of it all.