"Wow look how responsible you are, driving well your drunk! Let me applaud you!"

"I'm not drunk" he yelled back walking over to you "We need to talk."

"Why would I want to do that?" The sky was dark, only the moon creating a source of light for the two of you. "Because this is important very serious" Vinnie was trying to be serious, but he couldn't help but giggle a bit.

"Okay please tell me what is so important." You were fed up with him already, "I think we should not do the deal anymore."

Your eyes widened wow you didn't expect him to say that you didn't want to admit it, but you were curious as to why he wanted to end the deal when you two hadn't even done anything yet.

Was it the kiss? Why did his words hurt? You couldn't show this, especially being drunk, your emotions would get the best of you.

"Fine by me." you stood up brushing off your dress before walking inside shutting the door behind you. Vinnie scurried to get up opening the door "What do you mean 'Fine by me?'"

"It means ok, I don't care."

Was that too rough? "So, you just don't care!" He grabbed your arm turning you around "yes what do you not get." Your breath was shaky, were you about to cry? You turned away from Vinnie again "it's not like we did anything anyway so what's the big deal?"

Vinnie was regretting his decision now, why did she not care? He thought you wanted to do the deal. "Whatever it's not like I wanted to do it anyway."

"Vinnie, you sound fucking stupid, 'I didn't want to do it anyway'. You're the one who came up with the idea!" You were now yelling, you wiped away the single tear that escaped. Why am I crying?!

"Whatever dude it was a stupid idea! I'll just find someone else that can fill my needs." He spat

"FINE BY ME!" You huffed walking down the hall to your room slamming the door.

End

(Back to ☀︎︎ y/n Pov)

"Y/n you good you spaced out for a minute." Jake has now joined Jett and me in the kitchen. He was sipping his coffee when I looked up at him and Jett.

"Yeah, I'm fine just remembered something, going to go pick up some Advil from the store, do you need anything?"

"No, but um who's car are you going to take?"

"Shit I forgot!" You through your head back letting out a big sigh

"You can take mine, just be careful please." Jake smiled tossing me the keys, I smiled back as I walked out of the hype house finding Jake's car nicely parked on the side.

I turned the key hearing the engine start putting the car in reverse and backing out of the spot. The roads were busy this time of day but that's what you get for living in such a busy city.

-
Third-person

Your head was pounding, your eyes hurt because you were crying today was just one of those days was it the hangover, or was it because of the events that happened. You decided you needed some fresh air.

'I should go skating.' you thought 'I'll text the group chat, see if they wanna go.'

best buds

[You: anyone wanna come to the skatepark with me.]

[Liza: Yes, I'll meet you there!]