Epilogue

500 reads! Than you so much!

Edit: Not less than a week after I hit the 500 reads mark, I have an additional 100?!?!? 636 Reads!! Thank you so much!!!

700 reads!

800 reads!

1 FREAKING THOUSAND READS?!???!?!!?! I AM SO HONORED!!!!!

I was gone for a while... Ian I come back to 2 K FRIKIN READS?!!??! HOW DID I END UP LIKE THIS????

Ayo! 3k reads!!

Just hit 4k reads!!! Thank you guys so much!!! 😁😄❤️❤️

Hit 5,000 reads today!!

Hit 6k reads!!

I WAS GONE FOR A COUPLE WEEKS AND CAME BACK TO 8K!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!! I NEVER EXPECTED TO EVEN REACH 100 READS!! I WISH I COULD GIVE HUGS TO ALL OF YOU WHO READ THIS BOOK!

••••Also, on an unrelated note.. I am not satisfied with this ending.. I need to rewrite it. Should I??••••

---Six Years Later---

Third person pov:

A small dark brown cub played on the beach, her parents keeping a close eye on her.

As the animal, a hybrid, stood up to run to her parents, she accidentally kicked her sandcastle, making it crumble.

She fell on her knees in a fit of rage, and tears streamed down her face. Her dad and mom, a black leopard and a tiger, ran down to comfort her.

"Sweetie, it's ok, you can always build a new one. That's the good thing about sand." her dad held her hand as he comforted her.

"No, but I liked mine!" She pouted.

"Kaji, Its ok, things like this happen, and you just have to carry on. Take my arm and eye for example." The tigress gestured to the upper left side of her body.

Kaji looked up at her mom. "Mommy, what did happen to your arm?"

"Well, your mom and I-" the leopard started, but his wife cut him off.

"Shadow..." The tiger looked at her husband.

"Uh, well tell you when the time is right." Shadow finished.

"Many people think it looks ugly, but I think it looks pretty, especially your eye. I think favorite color is purple."

"Purple isn't such a good color, what about blue. I like blue. Blue is good." Shadow nodded assuringly. "What about you, Tigress?"

"I like the color black. Because your daddy's fur is black." Tigress smiled at her husband.

"Me too!" their daughter interjected. "I like daddie's fur! I wish I had black fur like daddy, or orange fur like mommy. brown isn't pretty."

"Honey, yes it is. It is unique and beautiful. Name another animal that has brown fur." Shadow looked at Kaji.

"The Gooses in the village." she crossed her arms, smiled smugly at her dad.

"Geese have feathers. Try again." Shadow returned the expression.

"Fine. The bunnies. Oh! And monkey, too!"

"Ugh," Shadow groaned. He had been beaten by his own daughter. "Well... do you know any brown leopards?"

"No, I guess not." Kaji rubbed her chin, deep in thought.

"There, see you are unique." Her dad smiled.

"I guess, but I wish I had mommy's cool purple eye." She jumped up and ran to their beach house.

Shadow and Tigress stood up and started off into the ocean. They inhaled the salty air, finally at peace. They looked at the sky, admiring its rich blue color.

"The sky is beautiful today." Tigress spoke.

"Yes." He agreed.

"I still think the purple sky was beautiful."

"Ignoring the circumstances."

"Ignoring the circumstances." she repeated, agreeing.

"Do you think Kaji will be a great kung fu master?" Shadow asked his mate.

"She will be the best, I have no doubt." she replied.

"Nethier do I."

They continued to look at the sky as the sun set over the horizon.

"I must tell you, Po needs me to go on a mission with him, something about pandas, or something."

"That's ok with me, make sure to come back in one piece." Shadow chuckled.

"MOMMM!!!!" Their daughter yelled from within the house.

"Looks like our sunset watching has come to a sudden stop."

"Indeed it has." Shadow smiled.

The two walked inside, to aid their daughter in whatever she needed help with.

The sun sunk behind the earth, spreading red, oranges, and yellows. As the sun was hidden behind the horizon, the sky burned purple.

"I love you Shadow, as I always will." Tigress kissed her husband's cheek.

He returned the kiss on her lips. "Me too."

----------

The End.

Well, that's the end of this book. I hope you love reading, as I loved writing it. I plan on writing a sequel, but I have a list of books I want to write before then. Until then, have a wonderful day!

Thank you so much HokageOrochimaru23, for letting me rewrite your book, and all of you who read my book!

(654 words)