Chapter 5: Training

Start from the beginning

"I" poke "want" poke "to" poke "fight" poke "you" poke. I said poking him in the chest.

"Whatever but when you go home hurt Ashers not having my ass." He said sighing taking his shirt off to go into the ring. I followed behind him.

Stupid man

"Okay Phoebe, remember don't stay stiff. Relax your body so you can move and dodge hits better." He said positioning himself to start.

We started to circle each other he was bouncing back and forth as I slowly walked holding my hands in front of my body to shield it and my face. He went to take a quick jab to my left ribs and I moved further left to jab under his right arm while it was still extended. I smiled to myself when he made a grunt sound and tried connecting his right fist to my stomach. I quickly moved out of the way and threw my fist into his back. He groaned again. He went to throw his right fist so I moved to the left and when I did so he quickly threw his left fist connecting with my rib cage.

I squeaked as it surprised me but then I threw my fist connecting with his face. He groaned again furrowing his eyebrows.

"Who the fuck taught you how to fight at this level." Ethan managed to say in between breaths as he tried hitting me only connecting with my arm one time.

"Life's a bitch gotta teach yourself or your fucked." I smiled hitting him in the ribs, then the arm and finally the face causing his lip to split open.

He was getting a little irritated and I mean I would to. He threw his fist at my stomach and as I dodge that he connected his other hand with my face. I groaned as I felt a little blood drip from my nose but shook it off and connected my fist with his eye. He muffled a 'fuck' as he stumbled back and I took this as my chance to kick him hard in the rib cage. When he doubled over I wrapped my leg around his neck and pulled him down to the matt. He tried punching me once more but I punched him in the face again straddling him.

I pinned his hands above his head and whispered in his ear "Didn't your mother teach you a cute nose is everything? You better not have broke mine."

And with that I got up dusting myself of and going over to the track. I sprinted around the room a few times as Ethan stared at me in shock still on the ropes of the Matt. After awhile he told me it was time to leave. I quickly left. Mr. Orphan looked at us in shock when he seen Ethan's face and me with barley a scratch. Ethan embarrassingly left quick and I blew a kiss to the big man before getting in the jeep.

"Your one psycho bitch." I was greeted by those lovely words from Ethan when I buckled my seatbelt.

"No your just a pussy." I smiled and he rolled his eyes before driving off.

~~~

I made Ethan stop and get me a slushee.

Yup and I don't regret a thing.

As we walked into the house we both headed to the kitchen. Me for my people him for ice.

As we walked in I was sipping from my slushee and Ethan held his nose going to the freezer.

The conversation that was once in full swing between Asher, Hayden and two other guys I haven't met immediately stopped.

"What happened." Hayden laughed looking at Ethan.

"I don't want to talk about it." He mumbled grabbing the ice putting it to his black eye and  gashed open lip.

" He told me to pick something to begin my training and I wanted to fight." I shrugged and the guys expressions even the ones I didn't know became shocked.

"That asshole over there thought I was joking and told me he wasn't getting his ass beat for hurting me. I don't even have a visible injury fuck tard." I recalled pointing to Ethan and this caused Hayden to burst out into laughter as the others stayed shocked.

"Phoebe, you do realize who Ethan is right?" Asher questioned still in a daze.

"A dude with cool hair?" I questioned and he chuckled slightly before going back serious.

"Phoebe you just beat the shit out of the best assassin in the world and came out of it without a scratch." He said staring at me and my mouth dropped before I started smiling widely.

"Told you, you were a pussy." I said pointing to Ethan before he rolled his eyes and walked off.

"How do you keep getting hotter?" Hayden questioned.

"Practice makes perfect babe" I smiled standing next to Asher as Hayden walked out. He ruffled my hair before turning to the now slightly scared men.

"Phoebe this is Ryan and Tyler." Asher said pointing to each one. They were twins. My height with black hair, big noses, and green eyes.

Not Asher green though.

The only difference between the two was Ryan had a scar on his face.

"Why did your parents give you man whore names? You clearly get no girls." I blurted out before I could stop myself. Asher flung his hand over my mouth and pulled me into his chest.

"Excuse her she hit her head to much as a baby." He said and I glared at him causing a little smirk.

"Whatever we'll be leaving now." Tyler said and they walked off.

"What the fuck Pheebs." He said groaning.

"Sorry" I shrugged and gave him good puppy dog eyes.

"Whatever go take a shower you stink." He deadpanned then scrunched his face up.

"Oh really?" I questioned before pouncing on him rubbing my sweaty arms and forehead on his back. We were laughing so hard tears were welling in our eyes. He managed to flip me over his shoulder and now I was upside down my body curling my ass probably in view for everyone. I tilted my head to see him smirking before I flipped out of his reach.

I did fall.

I do not care

He's a hoe.

" Guess you got to take a shower too now." I said smiling widely from across the room. 

He moved around the counter smirking with a devilish look in his eyes.

"Awe Pheebs if you wanted to shower with me all you had to do was ask." He teased and I fought hard to hold in my blush but like always I answered.

"Yeah cause your a whipped bitch and would do anything I asked for." I teased back smiling while turning out of the room.

                          **ASHER'S POV**

"Yeah cause your a whipped bitch and would do anything I asked for." She teased back smiling while turning out of the room.

"True" I mumbled under my breath as I watched her walk out of the room.
********************************************

Authors note:
       Yayyy!! I did say he's falls hard and FAST. But sheee  fights her feelings. Feel  free to hate me but I hope you enjoyed;) good day babes!

Word count: 1704