It made sense since they were no longer entangled to each other.

She was about to protest with a loud voice when suddenly the Chairman continued with what he was ordered to say.

"This ward is not suitable for someone like Miss Y/LN. The VVIP ward is already ready for her to occupy. We will also replace her doctor with the most professional medical team to treat her condition."

"Transfer her to the new ward immediately. Be careful and never give this room back to Miss Y/LN." The Chariman sent a sharp glare to the nurses in the room. They looked flustered with the sudden order.

Y/N could only stare at him in shock. Her eyes were wide open. She couldn't believe what she had just heard.

This ward was already outstanding... she didn't understand why they needed to be transferred to the VVIP wards.

Heejin sat up and patted Y/N's side before lowly whispering in confusion, "Huh.... What are they talking about?

Y/N was frowning and could only shrug in response. She was still baffled at the Chairman's words.

~~

When they arrived at another building, the atmosphere got brighter and warmer. It was like a different world from the old ward.

The new ward they were given was definitely a massive upgrade. It had its own bedroom and living room for guests, a spacious kitchen, and a wide window. It let the patient see the beautiful city below them.

The window was spotless. Not a single fingerprint was left.

"Madame Y/LN and Miss Y/LN is the room suited to your taste? If there is anything that causes dissatisfaction, don't hesitate to point it out." Both women were flabbergasted when the Chairman bowed at them respectfully after.

"W-Uh— everything is okay, don't worry. Thank you." The Chairman looked more visibly relaxed and he even let out a sigh of relief when he heard her words.

"I'm delighted, Miss Y/LN. And here, press the red button whenever you need assistance from the staff and the white button if you need me." He placed a small remote on the bedside before he bowed again and left the room.

The moment the door shut close, Heejin immediately opened her mouth to start shooting questions towards her sister.

"...This ward is beyond our reach, Y/N. Be honest with me, sister, did Jennie do such a favour for us?" She was genuinely curious as she stared at her sister expectantly. Y/N wishes she knew the answer too.

"It is not Jennie." It had slipped out of her mind that Heejin had no clue about her and her fiancée's recent separation.

It was clear as day that this was not Jennie's doing. Jennie was very kind, but not to the ones who have severed ties with her.

There was no way that their parents have arranged it too.

As Heejin said, the VVIP ward was out of their family's reach. It was too expensive. They would need to starve for years to afford a ten minute stay there.

No matter how much they think about it, their questions were left unanswered.

Who did such a good deed for them?

Both of their thoughts were disturbed again when the Chairman came back with wide eyes. He walked slowly before composing himself.