Chapter 3: Obsessed

Start from the beginning

"Are you serious?" I asked him a little shocked she'd agree.

Crazy girl.

"Dead ass" he made a serious face and shook his head a singular time.

"Okay, then I got to talk to you." I said looking up at the smiling idiot.

" I already know. Tell her then depending on her reaction determines her life and if she stays alive we ask her to join and if she says yes we train her so she's as strong as us stronger than the others." He said really fast counting random shit on his fingers.

Oh, that's why he's my second. We think the almost fucking same thing. 

"You're okay with that?" I ask him.

"I mean if she has to die no. But I'm sure she's going to be your favorite assassin." He said smirking wiggling his eyebrows. "She's already my favorite." He added.

"What makes you think she'll be an assassin?" I questioned how positive he was that she'd even be okay with us.

"The damn psycho stabbed me because I put my arm on her." He deadpanned with a 'are you serious look' .

" good point." I laughed.

" I'm giving her the room next to mine" he smiled before going to walk out.

"Oh my god, don't scare the girl to much with your obsessed ass." I called after him.

"Mhm I am obsessed with her ass." He clapped skipping down the hallway to set up her room.

She'll be here tomorrow morning. Yay.

~~~

After signing the rest of the paperwork I needed to I decided to go see what Hayden did with her room.  When I walked in I was honestly in utter shock because of the complete different change in under 6 hours.

The old white bare room with nothing but a bed now was filled with a black carpet and he had painted her walls a dark emerald green. The queen size bed had black silky sheets and a dark emerald green and black printed comforter, the pillows matching. He had hung a tv on the wall in front of her bed and added two black nightstands on each side of her bed and a gold high heel lamp on one.

Where the fuck did he get that?

Her walk in closet now had a shit ton of clothes. He gave her the room with a walk in bathroom so I went there. It was again white replaced with black but instead of dark emerald green touches it was gold with a dark green shower curtain.

I walked back out to see him setting up one black vanity. It had bright ass lights around the mirror and he bought her a shit ton of makeup and brushes and sponges.

How the fuck does he know what a girl needs?

As if he could read my thoughts he talked.

"She doesn't know I didn't this but I asked her top three favorite colors then asked what females use. She was suspicious and threatened to stab me if I got her anything because a new place to stay is enough." He said after dusting his very dirty basketball shorts off.

" Ready to be stabbed?" I questioned looking around the room once more.

"If she does it I'd be okay with getting stabbed in my eye." He smirked wiggling his eyebrows.

He doesn't like her he's just overly flirtatious. I know the difference if he liked her he'd be shy and quiet all the time. He's been like that since he was 5. Nothing has changed.

"Your stupid." I said walking out of the room. He followed me and we walked to the kitchen.

"Maybe, but she'll be happy." He said nodding to himself.

"You care to much." I said

"We both do. You might more, you offered her the room." He retorted " And anyways this just proves we're not truly evil. We aren't like The Moretti's and heartless as fuck." He added.

True the Italian mafia is ruthless and doesn't care who dies. Last year the don ripped his wife's heart out because she gave him the wrong drink.

"True." I shrugged grabbing some chocolate milk.

"Yeah, I know." He rolled his eyes acting cocky and I threw a spoon at his head.

"What's up with all this silverware harming my well being?" He whined running upstairs.

I laughed at my idiot of a best friend before finishing my milk and walking back upstairs to my room.

I got out of my suit and changed into some black sweat pants and a white tank top before crawling into bed and letting the darkness take me over.

~~~

I was woken up to a high pitched scream and immediately grabbed my gun running out of my room. I followed the voices to the living room where Hayden and Ethan were standing in front of the door. Hayden was jumping up and down practically dying of joy. I slowly lowered my gun as everyone turned to look at me.

"Who the fuck was screaming like a little girl?" I grumbled and Ethan instantly pointed to Hayden who had a guilty expression on his face. Then I heard a cute laugh.

Wait a cute laugh?

What the fuck?

My thoughts were answered when she poked her head around the two idiots.

"Hey Ash" she smiled then waved.

And just like that my heart skipped its first beat.
********************************************

Authors note:

Ashers POV yeah baby;)
  I honestly hope you liked this chapter it's just a little filler and a little all over but it was fun to write and to let y'all see a peek into Ashers head.
I hope you all have the best day cuties<3  Remember to comment and vote as well.

Word count: 1608