𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓼 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19

"Hello Miss how many I help you?" a guy with a black fancy suit said walking to you, you smiled.

"Names Kimi Y/n, I'm here for my father." you said smiling at him

"OH! Miss Kimi the 2nd, welcome home" a maid said rushing to you.

"yes, I'm home" you said shaking the maid's hand 

"this is Mr. Miller, your butler and I'm your maid miss Kimi. my names is-" she said before getting cut off by you.

"Your Ms.Kim. I have heard a lot about you tho." you said letting go of her hand after shaking it.

"oh Miss Kimi, who are theses guys behind you?" Miller said looking at the guys behind you

"oh they work with me." you said before adding "this is Manjiro Sano, Sanzu, Rindou, and Ran." you side pointing a them one by one

"Oh dear Miss Kimi your outfit has a little bit of blood let's get you into new clothes asp!" Kim said before pushing you to floor 31 for a new pair of clothes for you that would actually make you look like you are part of the Kimi family.

Kim gave you a black dress with a small golden necklace and an apple watch, as the other maid put your hair on the side.

"done, what do you think Miss Y/n?" Kim said smiling at you as a small smile is on your face.

"it's perfect, thank you Kim you always have great ideas." you said 

"Thank you Miss y/n" she said cleaning things up.

"Can you tell Miller to tell my father that I was here and will be flighting back today?" you asked her before getting up

"yes." she said before bowing to you before you left

you went to the elevator as you wait for it to go up, since another butler pressed it for you. "Cj, tell Miller to send the guys to my room floor please." you said to the butler. Mr. Cj is your second main butler as Kim and Miller are your first main. "Yes ma'am." he said to you as the doors open and you walk in to press and slide your card floor before the doors close going up more floors.

"Welcome home Miss Kimi y/n" amber(your elevator bot) said.

"glad to be home." you replied.

"Miss Y/n Kimi you have came to your floor, floor 60." Amber said before the doors open.

"Welcome home Miss Y/n Kimi." Maids and butlers said as you take a step in. Maids on your left and Butlers on your right. as you notice Miller already there stand all the at the end in front.

"Miller, did you get my message?" you asked him before he moves to the side to see the guys on the couch laying or talking a bit. "they came." he replied as he never disappoints you. you smile at him before heading to the guys. "hey guys" you said before sitting down next to Rindou who is laying down.

"God this is a pain in the ass, can't we just have dinner in peace?" Rindou saying looking tired with his eyes closed

"Actually I think we can, but let's get you guys cleaned up your suits are all dirty" you said before getting up and looking at Miller and Kim

"Yes ma'am." They said before leaving with 10 other maids and butler going with them.

Couple minutes passed before they came back with suits with different colors, heading to the couch. You got up to check all of them

"These all look great, thanks guys" you said before dismissing them to leave.

"Guys the clothes are here" you said looking back at them as Ran and Mikey get up first before Sanzu and Rindou slowly getting up too.

After changing you brought them to another floor, it was your restaurant. you didn't know what the guys will think of it but giving it a try isn't that bad. you changed  from being a lonely child without a mom and an unknow father into a crazy bad bitch billionaire teen due to the Kimi family who adopted you.

"where are we?" Sanzu asked looking around the restaurant entrance him mouth is showing that he is so shocked  to noticed this fancy restaurant that is inside the Kimi family business building

"it's a restaurant, a business building and a hotel Sanzu." you said before walking in as the workers there notice you but since you came here without telling them they were kinda shocked.

"table for 5 please. I want a private one too." you said to the front person who takes tables, she was a little shocked but snapped out of it after a few seconds 

"welcome Miss y/n, and yes we will get that ready asp." she said before leaving the front

"jeez I didn't notice today's night is packed." you said looking around

"welcome Miss y/n, are you waiting for a table?" a guy says, who's wearing a white button up little long, with fancy pants

"Kuroo? is that you?" you said a little shocked since Kuroo was one of your childhood friend back in middle school to high school.

"Kuroo Yang in blood." he said with a smile on his face before leading you to the private room that you asked for

"it's been a while how have you been?, well since you moved to america for a job" you said as he opens the door for the five of you to go in. "it's been going good, I actually enjoy it here." he replied walking in too.

"that's good to hear, I have been planning on coming back to new york for a while now but didn't know when I should since my father hasn't came back to japan for a while." you said as he pulls out a chair for you to sit at the main table since the room had five as one of them was in the middle of the room.

"why thank you Kuroo" you said with a smile on your face.

"do you guys want anything to start with? any drinks or food?" he asked as he gave the menu to everyone before backing away for a second for all of them to look at the menu

"I will get the normal" you said before putting the menu down and giving it to Kuroo.

"okay" he said before waiting on the others