𝓛𝓮𝓽'𝓼 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

"Mikey, listen to me." you said as Rina let's go of you breaking the hug, you look at Mikey. "What's up?" he says with a smirk "I don't want to talk to you, and yes it was because our break up back then plus we were to young to know anything." you said turning yourself around and walking to the stairs and hiroto and Shota following behind you "Wait y/n, please let's talk" Mikey say holding one of his hands out to you but the gang is blocking him. "let's go y/n, let's not waste our time with him." Rina says walking up the stairs with Kishi, you were about to walk up to but then "Y/N PLEASE!" he yells out to you. 

you turn back and walk to him but not that close sense he boys are blocking him away from you. "boys let him be, don't waste your time with a guy who won't give up on something he wants." you said with a straight face, the guys looked at each other before let Mikey go. you hold out a hand to him as he looks up to you "you coming or not." you said turning around about to walk to the stairs, he grabs your hand and you two started walking  to the stairs 

"cut the act Mikey." you whisper to him as you waved to everyone, you noticed his emotions changed childish into a I hate living. you smirked as you knew him to well. you noticed that Rindou, Ran and Sanzu is following you two behind, when you five got on the top of the the stairs the guys stopped noticing that you were bowing to people mostly to the two president who invited you and everyone else to this party.

"thank you for coming miss kimi y/n." the girl said bowing to you, you smiled and replied to her "thank you for inviting me Mrs.shoya and Mr.Shoya, have a healthy birth to you Mrs.Shoya." you said before Mikey grabbed your waist pulling in. "thanks for safron drugs, you will be getting the money in 1 week Shoya." Mikey said before they bowed t him. "again thank you Mr.Mikey." they said before he grabbed your hand and left the dinner party.

you guys are now outside, you pushed Mikey away from you "what the fuck?! safron drugs?!" you said before walking away from Mikey and the guys. he looks at you confused as fuck, Sanzu walks over to Mikey checking if he is okay.

"Mikey really fuck off this time, The safron is a drug my family makes mostly Rina. why the hell are you buying safron from us?!" you asked looking pissed. "you know buying 200 safron is 2k dollars?! are you crazy?!" you said wanting to slap him so bad but you can't sense Rindou and Ran is kinda in the way. 

"how much did you buy from us?!" you asked him looking so concerned, he stands up and Sanzu brush off the dirt that was on him. "I just brought 400k that's all." he replied to you. "THAT'S MORE THEN 1 MILLION! are you crazy?!" you yelled out.

couple mins has past and then Rindou laughed, everyone looked at him thinking he was crazy "Mikey this girl is different, how old are you y/n?" Rindou asked walking to you.

"17." you replied to him. "oh so the same age as Mikey and us" Rindou replied to you grabbing both of your hands and pinning you down on a car. "What the fuck are you doing?!" you said nearly panicking but calmed yourself down, Rindou kisses for a couple of seconds in tell a shoe hitting his head breaking the kiss.

"step the fuck away from y/n Rindou." Mikey said as Ran ran to grab his shoe "WhY mY ShoE?!" you hear Ran saying getting his shoe and putting it on. Rindou let you go and walked back to Sanzu and Mikey, you wipe off the kiss. "by the way y/n, you taste like blueberry cake.." Rindou said smirking at you, you looked at him straight in the eyes like you wanted to kill him. "fuck off." you said, walking to your car and unlocking it. "Let's not be like that baby girl..look Rin is sorry for what he did let's have a nice chat back at our house." Sanzu said grabbing your hand and turning you around facing him.

"Fine. when, not tonight tho I have to go home." you said knowing that your sisters are probably  home by now or on their way home. "I wanted t say tonight but then you said you couldn't...we will text you then lovely y/n" Ran said turning on his car and walking to it waiting for Mikey and the guys.

you looked at Ran confused "but you don't have my number" you said feeling kinda creeped out backing up a little.

"it's easy we took your phone when you weren't looking" Sanzu replying to you as he still holding onto your hand with a smirk and his other hand holding your phone giving it to you as he let's go of you

"you guys took my phone?!" you said as you did a face scan your face and check everything "how the hell did you get into my phone with the face scan on?!" you said confused as fuck looking at your phone then looking at the guys

"oh it was easy we took a photo of you then got your phone to scan it" Rindou said smiling at you as Mikey get into the car.

"your nude pics are pretty sexy tho y/n!" Sanzu said to you as you dropped your mouth and open your photos noticing that one of your nude pics are on your screen. "I hate you  Sanzu! why damn it!" you yelled running back to your car and getting into it, your phone connect to your car and started playing your music.

your face is probably is red like the saffron colors, you started driving to your house. thinking to yourself "wtf?! my nudes?! I should've put that on snapchat for eyes only!" driving home, your on the highway and listening to the song. 

"Miss y/n, you have a text. do you want to check it?" Lexu your bot on your car said waiting for your reply.