𝒲𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃. || 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 6

"ENTERING MISS KIMI Y/N" the announcer said as everyone's voice die down looking at the entrance as the doors open you walk in with a straight face

"Welcome Miss y/n" the announcer said Bowing to you, as one of the guys from your gang walk up and stand beside

"Shall we Miss y/n?" He ask you, you look at him with a nod and started walking down the stairs.

"How many people are here today?" You asked whispering to him, continuing to walk down the stairs

"There are 5 thousand people here ma'am." He replied to you, as you wave to people that you know.

"How many gang leader are here?" You asked

"14,800 leaders that are here right now." He says as he let's you go sense you both reached the floor.

"Thank you." you walk to your gang's table, and sat down as you see your division captains standing straight. "you guys know you guys don't have to stand up straight right?" you said leaning back a little with your wine drink in front of you along with a rose 4k golden cake.

"sorry ma'am but Miss Kimi Kishi told us to sense she wouldn't be able to be here tonight and to keep a close eye on you for tonight." one of the division captains said, not wanting to look back.

"you know if you don't want to go easy on me and yourselfs then I will change things up, I am part of the Kimi family for a reason. plus Mr.Kimi saw me as a golden apple." you said with a smirk on your face. "what do you mean Miss Kimi Y/n?" division captain number 4 said.

"if you idiots don't do as I say, I will beat the shit out of you. last's times meeting, I went easy but fuck it. I'm not your Lightly Highly kind god anymore. you know why you guys and other people call my older sister Kimi Rina the god of two sides right?" you asked waiting for someone to reply to you.

"I FUCKING ASKED SOMETHING....fucking answer it next time bitches." you slammed your hand on the table making everyone flinched and turned to look at you, noticing your face is pissed off. "s-sorry ma'am, as you command when your with us." 1st division captain and vice captain said, before the 1st division captain sits on your right side and the vice captain sit on your left side. "much better." you said leaning back now with a smirk. "don't try to piss me off you bitches." you said.

"you asked us if we knew why Miss Rina is called the god of two sides, it was because if anyone touched, speak back, raped, or more to her family member's she will not hesitate to kill them." the vice captain said, looking a you. you smirked.

"well done Hiro. you learned well didn't you?" you reply to him

he looked around the food table and turned back to you "yes ma'am, and you want anymore food or drinks?" Hiroto (1st division vice captain) asked you about to stand up and get things or you.

"sure get whatever you want Hiro." you reply take a sip of your wine and putting it down to get your fork and eat a little of the cake.

"ma'am it's only for the presidents and vice presidents.." hiroto reply to you.

you stopped eating and put your fork down "then just say it's or me then come back with your food and eat it before anyone can see dumb ass." you reply to him "plus the freaking guys are coving us right now." you said.

(This is what you and the gang is at, VIP' s place)

"yes ma'am" reply to you and left to go to the food table

"god men and boys are stupid." you said as shota(1st division captain) looks at you with 'lol' face and turns away, couple seconds past and hiroto came back and put down food for shota and himself.

couple mins as past and the dinner was about to end you were about to put your fluffy jacket on when you heard a male's voice. "I thought it was you y/n, I never knew you started a gang tho" the guy said standing in front your table with a smirk. your eye look up as you noticed who it was your eye's widen in shock you didn't move at all

"hello...y/n" he says standing next to was Rindou and Ran the Haitant brothers and Sanzu from bonten, the one in the middle looked like someone you knew back then but you can't put your finger on it.

your eyes widen as you finally knew who was standing in the middle of the three guys there. "M-Mikey?..." you said before the captains of your's stand up in case they did something. "Miss y/n please stand back, this might get bad." Shota said holding his arm out just in case they throw something at you, you didn't reply to him and just put your fluffy jacket on. you took out your phone and texted under the table, texting your two sisters.

'help, Mikey Sano from Bonten is trying something that I don't feel is right. come quick.' you texted both of them, then looked up to Mikey with a kinda mad face. "what do you want Mikey?" you said looking at him dead straight into his eyes. "it's been a while hasn't it y/n?...I missed you." he reply to you with a small smile. "so now you want to talk to me? please when I needed you the most you fucking dipped." you said getting up and grabbing your bag

"oh come on baby don't be like that." Rindou said looking a you with a smirk about to grab you but Kishi stopped him "Don't you fucking dare touch her." she said block you and Rindou with a bitch face on her that you never seen before, someone grabbed you ad pulled you into a hug. then you heard the person who grabbed you, it was a girl's voice "Fucking touch her again I dare you, and you will get beat to death. better yet let me show what hell is like." she said. your eyes widen, only one person says the 'hell' lines you look up to see Rina, she noticed you looking at her so she smiled and looked back at the guys.