𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒸𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓈𝑒 || 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 10

Ran's pov

I cover y/n with the blanket as Rindou walks over to us. 'His face looks pissed off tho but he is smirking, what's his deal?'

"You yelled at me and slapped me then have the balls to go fuck y/n." He says cracking his hands

'I can tell He's about to slap me or full on throw down with me.'

"So?" I said looking at him after I fully covered y/n, and stand up looking at him.

'Couple minutes has past and I have some bruises and a black eye, so does my brother too.' I think to myself

I noticed that Sanzu walked which made me look at him and not focus on my brother for a bit making him punch me.

"Fucking focus on me dumb ass!" My brother yells at me, still looking pissed as fuck.

"Sanzu." He said not looking back at him

"Take y/n to my room, stay there in tell I get there." He said, walking to me who is on the ground.

"Sure." Sanzu replied to Rindou walking to the bed and picking y/n up and covering her with the blanket leaving the room

I get up and punched Rindou making him fall, I fix my suit and walk to him picking him up by his hair. I'm pissed now.

"You should know who the oldest sibling is in the Haitani family." I said to him after punching him again, I stand up and walk to Rindou's room opening the door a little.

I see that Sanzu and y/n are cuddle up, I can hear them talking a little. My eyes widen when the person who is sitting on the couch, it was Mikey he's looking at y/n.

Y/n's Pov

"How are you feeling right now y/n?" Mikey asked me, I'm still a little dizzy.

I looked at him with a little smile, saying 'I'm Okay' then putting my head back to Sanzu's chest. I noticed that Ran is at the door, so I wave at him with a smile. The guys noticed at that I'm waving at someone that isn't in the room.

"Y/n Who are you waving at?" Mikey asked looking at the door.

You put down your hand and look at Mikey with a warm smile "its Ran" I said to Mikey

Couple seconds passed and I feel a little better, Rindou walked in and sit next to Mikey looking worried. But he worse then me, he is bleeding but looking at me.

'Why does he care for me more then himself?' I think

"How are you feeling y/n?" Rindou said

"I feel a little better" you replied

"I'm sorry my brother gave you pills to have sex with you..." Rindou said looking down now

My eyes widen as I noticed, I take out my hand wanting to pat his head but I can't. He noticed and walked over to me as I pat his head and smile at him.

"Its okay." I said, giving him a kiss on the lips and then falling back to Sanzu chest.

"Sanzu do you know how long the pill takes?" Mikey asked.

"Umm maybe 3 to 5 hours, why tho?" Sanzu said

"Y/n are you down then?" Mikey asked looking at you

You knew what he is talking about, you nodded at him and smile at him

you felt someone getting up so you head out your head and wrapped your arms around Sanzu, turning to his chest and closing your eyes. you felt the bed as Sanzu put you down and you can tell behind you is Mikey and Rindou getting undressed.

"we will make this fast y/n, don't worry" he whispers to your ear and back ups and takes off his shirt as Rindou walks over to you and kisses you softly pining you with both of your hands on top of your head.

he gives you two hickeys on your left side of your neck, you moan out his name grabbing his hair "Rindou~ fuckk~" you said, as he backs up a little and smirk at you.

"haven't heard you say that, I want to hear that next time baby" Rindou said moving his lips to your cult, he puts two fingers into the cult.

"Oh fuck!~" you yelled out a little, gasping too

you noticed that Sanzu is on your right and Mikey is on your left, Sanzu grabs your chin with your thumb and kissed you. he bites your lip and since it hurts you open your mouth gasping for what he did, his tongue goes in your eye widen when you see Sanzu French kissing you, Mikey giving you giving you hickeys on your belly, and Rindou kissing your cult and fingering you.

"Oh fuck guys~ fuck me!" you said arching your back and closing your eyes, as you feel someone going in you. you gasp for air since you didn't noticed in tell you open to see Sanzu deep in you, smiling at you like a dog who wants her ball.

his dick thrusting fast inside you, non stop his head up "fuck~" he says you close your eyes as he thrust faster and deeper into you, you arching "let's cum together y/n~" he says, 'how did he know that I was about to say that?' I think to myself before I could cum, Sanzu came as he kisses you.

Sanzu pulls out as Rindou smirks and kisses your neck, as you see him jack off. you smirk "round 2?" you said fixing your hair licking your lips, as his dick in yo slowly. "I'm not going slow on you" he said as he slowly starts going faster and faster, your body started shaking the faster he looks at you as arch your back and smiling at him

Mikey grabs your chin and kisses you, his lips slowly going down to your boobs sucking and kissing them. you look down one him as bites your right side boob, you moan as your head goes looks up at the ceiling before you passed out and heard "y/n~" and a couple seconds later you hear something else "Y/N! SHIT SHE PASSED OUT" it sounds like Rindou's voice before you didn't hear anything else again and fully passed out.