𝓉𝒽𝑒𝒾𝓇 𝓆𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 || 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4

I agreed to my sister, joining her gang was all that bad I think. there will be new people that I will be meeting so I have to look good, she going to be making me her vice president. It's weird but I feel like I'm going o fit in perfectly, I haven't told her that I used to be in Toman as their helper healing them and buying food for them.

She told me to wear something nice sense I could use the money she gave to me from the drug money that she has been gave by our father. She get 10k and I 5k per week, so we could use if it's something bad or helpful to me or my other older sister and younger bother.

Timeskip

I already got the dress I actually like the dress that she got for me too, my sister gives a warm mother figure vibe. She's so sweet and nice, but mean as hell when it comes to hurt family members.

"I like! Thank you Rina! Your the best sister anyone would ever ask for" you said running to hug her, she opened her arms out already dress to dinner

Rina's dress:

"It isn't a problem y/n, plus you are adopted into this family we all accepted you" she says patting your head

"Jeez You guys are loud. Ever learned how to be lower your voices?" Your other sister said leaning on the door frame

"Kishi! You can back, how was your trip?" You said grab both of her hands

"Wait did father ask something else or are you free tonight for dinner?" Rina asked walking to the two of you guys

"No but he wanted to congrats y/n on joining and her high school life, but I think I'm free tonight" Kishi said patting your head.

"Looks like we are all ready, Toshihiro said he wouldn't be joining us for today's dinner wanting to be at our mother's side." Rina said walking out of her room, as you and Kishi following after.

"We are leaving Toshi, if you need anything call any of us" Rina said, looking at mother's door. See Toshihiro popping his head out with a smile "okay!, mom said have fun" Toshi said before we leave the house and get into Rina's car.

Timeskip to the dinner place

"What?! Y/n gotten her heart broken again?!" Kishi said grabbing both of your hand shocked

"Yes that's what I said dumb ass." Rina said laughing

"Poor y/n, come here sweetie" she pulls you into a hug

You push her away looking at a branch "listen I'm not a little kid anymore sis, I can take Care of myself." You said, as Rina grabs your hand and make you walk

"Says the one who cried in my arm for two days straight." Rina says opening the door for you and Kishi

"Your lucky I don't hate you Rina, or I would round face your ass by now" you said walking in with Kishi

Timeskip to when it's time that Rina Announce the vice president

*Champagne glass and spoon lightly hitting each other*

"Everyone listen up to the president!" Kishi said walking to Rina right side sense she is her right hand girl.

"From now on Kimi y/n from the Kimi family will be joining us, she will be my second vice President and my left hand left girl." Rina says with a straight face.

Everyone was so quite it was like if they wanted to say something she would kill them right away without hesitation. You notice a couple of the guys from the back were talking, you took out your phone and texted Rina just so you don't get killed or something.

Rina(sister😧):

I think some of the guys in the back are talking about something sis..:you

You turn off your phone as Kishi opens Rina's phone, showing her my text I think. "IF YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING RIGHT NOW OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH BITCH" these words gave you chill, you didn't expect her to do that or even yell at all

"Nothing ma'am!" They all say, you turn back to her seeing a smirk on her face "so I guess you all except her, if you touch her, hurt her, or talk back I will beat you in tell you visit hell." Rina holds out her hand in front of you

"Huh?" You said clueless looking at her "grab my hand y/n" you did as she asked, you put your arms out making you look like a T shape as the maids put a Coat on me, Everyone started clapping there hands smiling at you.

Timeskip

"Its nice to meet the middle child of the Kimi family Miss y/n" someone said making you turn around to who ever is trying to talk to you.

"Don't talk to her like that dumb ass, she the president left hand woman." Another male voice said.

"Who are you." You said without a face expression, looking pissed the guys noticed and stopped on their tracks. They smirk and one of them lead on the other "we are takemichi's friends, names are kazushi yamagishi and Atsushi sendo!" They made a pose with their faces

"Haven't hear of you guys" you said turning back and and continuing to walk with your sisters, both of your sister where behind you so when you said that they tried to hold their laugh back.

"Wait! Miss y/n, Takemichi wanted to talk to you about Mikey!" Kazushi said out loud, making you stop in your tracks. Rina stopped giving you the corner eye stare "y/n remember what I told you." She whisper to you, before walking away.

"Tell Takemichi and Mikey that I said this." You stayed quite in tell your sisters got into the car. "I don't care about you and toman anymore. you choose to leave me behind, so we are no longer friends let a long lovers." you started walking to the car the one of the men opened for you as you get in you see the two guys getting blocked by some of the men the door closes and the car started driving off.