𝓘 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 3 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼. || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 24

After 2 year of questioning and stayed in a room from the Cops and the FBI's about Bonten, they let me go and live a normal life.

Rina got married with the love of her life, she moved to Usa with her lover and Dad moved back to New York to continue work as Kishi to to work with dad. Mom died, leaving Toshihiro now in middle school and leading the Bahram gang by himself.

I was free, after they let me go I got a latter from bonten's old body guard saying.

Dear y/n L/n

If you are reading this that means the three of us had already died. We are all glad to have you in our life having the most fun and the time of our lives.

We all wanted to marry you and see you with our kids, it's hard to not see that anymore since you are now in the future and we are in the past.

We just want to say...

'Thank you for everything'

A

fter you read the latter it said the addresse on where 6 gravestone where located, you got into your car and quickly drive your way there. You parked your car and Ran as fast as you can where the map said it was located. You stopped at the slight reading it

'Bonten's grave stones' it said, you started tearing up and Ran fast as you can you see the 7 grave stones one by one with names

'Takeomi akaashi, died at the age of 37'
1981 - 2018

'Kokonoi hiajime, died at the age of 27'
1991 - 2018

'Ran Haitani, died at the age of 20'
1987 - 2018

'Manjiro Sano, died at the age of 27'
1990 - 2018

'Rindou Haitani, died at the age of 20'
1989 - 2018

'Sanzu haruchiyo, died at the age of 25'
1987 - 2018

'Kakucho Hitto, died at the age of 26'
1992 - 2018

After you saw all of it you drop down to your knees and started crying, you should've ran and try to found them instead of yelling at headstone back then.

"I should've been the one shoot..not the. Damn it. Life isn't far." You said looking at Mikey's grave stone as rain slowly started to fall hevy.

Couple minutes pasted and you notice that was raining on you, you look up to see mochizuki with a umbrella looking down at you.

"Omg you scared me for a minute!" You said getting up

"Names kanji mochizuki, I believe we have meet once but never had spoke to each other?" He said with a small smile to you

"Y/n, Y/n Kimi and yes we have meet before but haven't talked before" you said smiling

"Why is a pretty girl like you in the rain, you could catch a cold you know?" He said before giving you the unbrella then putting a white flower on each of the grave stone

"I just got out of the Fbi's and cops investigation, I'm finally free from all the things. The first thijng I wanted to do was found what happen to the Three but I guess I was to late.." You said with a sad face, looking down at the floor.

"So you just came here after they let you go?" He asked you

"Yeah...it was my fault..because of me they are dead" you said tearing up again

"Don't say that, they love you and always will don't put that burden put you down" he said before patting you head and giving you a peck in the cheek

He stays leaving as you are trying to process what just happen.

"H-hey! Wait for me!" You said running to him with the umbrella.

Timeskip 2 years later

2 years later you kept visiting the bonten's grave stones giving them red roses every time you came there with Kanji.

Kanji sooner confessed to you saying that he likes you after a guy hitter on you but you didn't want to date anyone since your last relationship with the guys. So you turn him down, Kanji knew but confessed to you after a couple of weeks after the guy who confessed to you.

"I know I'm not one of the guys and I know you won't say yes since the guys and stuff but still I love you y/n even if you don't love me." He said to you

You smiled to him and gave him a hug, before answering him 'i love you too'

After that 2 years pasted you got married to him and. You and kanji stay happy in tell FBI and Cops took him to jail. One day he escaped and wanted to see you again telling you he loves you and what ever happen to him, he will always love you before getting shoot in the chest.

...

'Kanji Mochizuki, died at the age of 33'
1987 - 2020

You and your two kids visit the grave stone as they call all of the guys dad. One girl and one boy, boy's name Haruchiyo Kimi and the girl named Ranny Kimi.