𝓛𝓮𝓽'𝓼 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓾𝓹 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8

"see who it is first lexu." you replied to her continuing to drive. 

"Sanzu daddy and Rindou sugar daddy" Lexu replied to you.

you took a breath before replying to her again. "What did they says?" you being ready for whatever stupid things they will say.

"Rindou said - 'Meet me and Ran in two days, at XxX cafe. it's where we first met so you would feel better like there.' would you want to reply?" Lexu said before stopping for a few seconds.

"wait....me and Rindou meet at XxX cafe before??" you ask yourself before you reply to Lexu.

"yes." you said waiting for her to reply to you. "As you wish, what d you want to say?" she asked you

"we meet at XxX cafe before? I only bee there once but sure what time?" you said continuing to drive into the neighborhood that your house is in.

"your message is send successfully Miss y/n." she said before moving onto Sanzu's text message.

"Sanzu said - 'don't worry y/n only the four of us saw your nudes no one else, by the way would tomorrow work for you to meet up with me and Mikey?' would you like to reply to his message?" Lexu said as you pull into your huse parking lot.

"No, I reply to him myself. thank you Lexu and good night." you said waiting for her to reply to what you said you grabbed your bag. "Okay, thank you and sweet dreams." she replied as you turn off the car with your key.

you got out of the car and walk to into your house, unlocking it and walking in. "I'm home!" you said before taking your high heels off and putting on slippers and walking up stairs, Kishi popped out of her room waving at you "was everything good when we left?" she asked you with a worried look.

"yeah, it's fine I took care of things." you replied to her walking into your room, changing. after you finished changing you took your phone out of your bag and check the messages, you open Sanzu's replying to him. "sure, what time and where?" you replied to them before going out of your room.

looking around in the kitchen and living room you didn't see dad any where, you walk back o the kitchen and sat down. you signed before watching Rina cook "hey Rina?" you asked her, "yeah?" she said before continuing to cook. "Where's dad?" you asked her "oh dad's with his old friends their catching up right now at his friend's house, you don't have to worry he's safe" she said smiling.

Timeskip to after eating 

it's now 2:50am now but you didn't want sleep, so you studied and turned in homework. you finished 4 of your homework sense you do online school, you are nearly finished with 1 more that you had to do because watching youtube things. you finished the project and closed your laptop, you ran back to your bed and got on it to turn on you tv. "let's see what's is on Youtube right now!" you said forgetting that it is 3 in the morning, in tell you checked the clock that said 3:07am.

you heard from the tv that was on the news right now "breaking news, Bonten has did it again nothing new tho it has been the forth time this week!" the lady on the news said. after you heard the word 'Bonten' your eyes widen and looked at the Tv right away

You took your phone and looked in your contacts for Sanzu, Rindou, Ran or Mikey. You first found Rindou's contacts and you tapped him there, you pressed the call button and you wait worry waiting for the rings.

"Hello?" You hear from Rindou

"ARE YOU GUYS OKAY?!" You said panicking, you didn't hear anything at first but then he said to you

"Yeah we're fine, I guess you are watching the news?" He asked you, you felt like the like he was smirking at you.

"Don't you dare smirk at me, I feel like you are. But yes I am, what do they mean by the forth time?" You asked with in confusion

"Oh we are doing it in tell it's Mikey's brother day, and how did you know y/n? We all are smirking." Rindou said as youh hear the guys in the back laughing

"Oh my- Rindou this is embarrassing if I am on speaker!" You said covering half of your face and blushing hard

You heard the guys laugh a little more before saying Hello or Hi to you, you stayed quite in tell you heard Rindou said again

"Hey y/n want to hang out with us right now in a couple minutes?" Rindou asked you

"Huh? Wait but you guys don't know where my house is" you said to him getting up and walking over to your window

"Then just tell us where your house is" Ran said, still driving

"Oh uh sure, it's X south Jr. Street 12843.  My house is the 3rd one and on the left, hope to see you soon!" You said before picking put your outfit to hang out but sense it's Friday you chose kinda a lazy outfit

You grab your black bag and phone, and turn off your tv. You walk out of your room and close the door to get downstairs, and put on your shoes. You open the door and walk out to see they are already waiting for you outside

"HEY Y/n" Sanzu said waving at you, you smiled and waved back

"How the he'll did I get myself into this mess?.." You think to yourself before walking to the car

"Hey guys!" You said waving at everyone, as they waved back at you.

"Hey y/n, come in there a seat but it's in the middle. Are you okay with that?" Mikey asked you, you smiled and nodded and headed to the back seat of the car.

You got in and sit down at the middle between Sanzu and Rindou, you checked your phone before turning it off.