𝐻𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 || 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 9

Ran started driving to the main penthouse, where they all live. song playing in the car, everyone talking to each other but mostly to you. Mikey sitting in the front with Ran driving, you noticed that Mikey would look at you with a smile from time to time.

"so your favorite cake is rose golden 4k leaf cake?" Rindou asked you with a smile on his face, you look down at your hands that is on your lap hold your other hand.

"Yeah I liked it since I was 13 years old" you replied to him then looking in front, looking at the time that said 3:14am.

"it is a good cake, if I say so myself I tried it before. How about the Wine you had there?" Sanzu asked you grabbing one of your hands and holding it.

"Stella Rosa was the wine I choose that night" you replied to Sanzu blushing as he kissed your right hand with his lips

"that's a good favor, I think we have some at the penthouse right Mikey?" Sanzu asked Mikey, looking at the front seat with a smirk. Mikey turned around and just nodded then turned back looking outside of his window.

your eyes widen, thinking to yourself 'are they trying to do a Drink spam or just drink for fun?' before turning to Sanzu and tapping him.

"yeah?, what's up y/n?" Sanzu asked turning his head and body to you.

"are we doing a drink spam or just to drink for fun?" you asked him as you raise eyebrow

"oh it's drink spam, it's going to be so fun with you y/n!" Sanzu said now holding both of your hands

you noticed that Rindou his hand around your waist, Sanzu noticed too after he noticed Rindou pulled you into his chest. you look up to see that he is now looking at Sanzu and not the window anymore, and Sanzu looking at Rindou looking a him back.

"what are you doing Rindou." Sanzu said looking at him dead in the eyes, not smiling anymore.

"Says you jack ass, kissing her hand and trying to flirt with her. what the hell do you think your doing?" Rindou said with no hesitation sounding so cold to Sanzu.

you didn't know what to do, sense Rindou is holding you by the waist and Sanzu stilling holding your right hand. they didn't want to give you to the other, the car was a little quite due to the back.

"Rindou if you lose your not hanging out with y/n, the day we planned to." Ran said smirking as he continues to drive.

your eye widen a little bit, thinking toyourself 'WHAT THE HELL DID HE MEAN BY LOSE?! I'M NOT A FUCKING TOY!' you look up at Rindou and then Sanzu, they both have a vibe of 'if they didn't get you they would die any second now' you kinda got chills before you snapped out of it and pull away from both of them before they could do anything like kill each other.

"jeez you guys act like freaking 5 year olds wanting the last hot wheels or something." you said before fixing yourself and sit normally.

couple minutes has past in the car but then Ran pulled into the penthouse, stopping it then you noticed that everyone got out. "may we go y/n?" Rindou said before Sanzu said it.

you smiled and grabbed his hand before getting out you grabbed your bag and sand next to Rindou, as their maid and butlers handle the car. one of the maids walked up to you and Rindou "Miss may I take that?" she asked you, your face didn't change it was still straight.

"y/n is there anything you need in your bag?" Rindou asked you looking at you with a smile.

you took out your phone and hair tie before giving it to the maid "here you go" you said as you smile at her. she noticed you smiled at her before giving her your bag "bring her bag to the guess room for tonight, get her a Stella rosa Wine and a Rose 4k Golden cake." Rindou said before walking way with you into the penthouse as it starts raining.

Timeskip (it's now 4am.)

they let you wear something comfortable to wear sense you didn't like to wear your outfit, some of them are in their own room and some are watching Tv downstairs. you wanted to talk to them more so you opened your room door about to go out and head down stairs when Ran is at your door already.

"oh hey Ran do you need something from me?" you asked as you let him in your room.

before you said anything else he closed the door nd pinned you on the door, you didn't know what to do sense you were shocked as fuck. "R-Ran?" you asked him look a little worried. before you said another word, he kissed you.

slowly moving down to your neck his other hand holding you by the waist, he started giving you hickeys. you moaned before he gave you another one, stopping then looking at you and kissing you. before you knew it the you were on the bed shirtless with a bra, and him with no clothes on him but just his boxers. you could tell he has a boner as he turns around to you holding a pill.

"open your mouth sweetie." he said as his hand that has pills moving closer to you, you opened your mouth as he drops the two pills in your mouth. he smiled as he could tell your swallow the two pills, he grabbed your chin kissing you again. "good girl" he smirked before removing your shorts.

"there you are bother, really doing it without me?" a male voice said, you turn your head at the door to see Rindou leaning at the door with a smirk and waving at you.

"shut up, you had her in the car. just let me have fun, she taste like blueburrys..and I love that." Ran said as he looks back at you with a smirk, you smile back him

Ran's Pov

'Rindou made me so pissed off when he was in the car mostly in the back, holding y/n by her waist. what the fuck is he thinking?!' I think to myself. couple minutes has past and and Rindou is in his room, I ran straight into his room after y/n went into her guess room. I ran straight to Rindou and gave him a good slap before yelling at him.