𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷 || 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14

The Next day, around 2:26am you woke and got out of bed even tho you didn't want to. You went to your bathroom and started getting ready Brushing your teeth, brushing your hair, clean your face and more.

After you finished your thing in the bathroom you walked out of it and started doing your hair, you didn't care to much since it early in the morning so you did a half bun.

You were listening to Af1 by lilbubblegum and singing along to it but it was in a low volume because you didn't want to wake your sisters, little brother and mother up.

Couple mintues past and you are ready, you grabbed your phone, headphone, and black gloves with the black card that Mikey gave you earlier and started heading out of the house.

As your walking to your car that is ready and warmed up, you turn on your phone to check any notification. There was 3 Mikey, Ran, and Koko, so you typed into your password and clicked messages and checked the time too.

'Tell me when you are at the penthouse, show them your black card I have you early and they will allow you in' Mikey texted you

You replied to you 'sure, I will see you Then before checking the time to check if your not late.

'2:46am' it Said, you get into the car and started driving off.

"Morning Y/n, do you want to start with anything right now?" Your bot car said.

"Check what Ran's message was" you replied to your bot

"Sure thing" she said back to you, couple seconds past then she said "Ran texted 'I will be at the gate with Rindou, I will see you soon doll.' What do you want to reply to him with?" She asked you

"Ummm Text him that I said 'I will see you Then, hope you don't wait to long'" you replied to the bot.

"As you wish" she replied to you, as you still drive more heading to penthouse.

Couple minutes pasted and you are at the gate, the guy who was watching the gate was asleep. You tried calling for him but no answer came back to you, so you took out your phone and Called Mikey.

Couple rings pasted and you hear a voice

"Hello?" Mikey said

"Hey Mikey it's y/n, I have a problem at the gate..." You said still looking at the gate guy who is fast asleep.

"What is it?" You hear Sanzu's voice

"I'm guessing this is Sanzu now, did you take Mikey's phone?" You asked him

"Yeah. So what is the problem?" He asked you

"The gate guy is fast asleep, I don't know what to do, what should I do?" You asked him

"Okay, I will be right there, give me a minute." He said hanging up before you could say anything like 'okay' or 'bye '

Few minutes past and you see Sanzu opening the door into the room for the gate to open, he press the botton for it to open.

"Hey Y/n" Sanzu smiled at you and said before grabbing and dragging the guy on the ground. As you drive in and park your car, the gate started to close as you close your door and walk to Ran, Rindou and Sanzu who is around the guy.

"Hey what's u-" you said be for you see Sanzu kicking the guy who is on the ground in the nuts.

"Welcome y/n, and morning" Ran said smiling at you

"So why is Sanzu beating the shit out of the guy?" You asked Ran kinda confused and a little shocked.

"He had a easy job to do, but couldn't even fucking do it. The guy has failed three times already" Ran said looking back at him

"Oh" you said to him and now looking at the guy

"Hey y/n would you like to finished the job?" Sanzu looked at you holding a gun

You looked at him shocked for a bit but then grabbed the gun, and looked at the guy.

"Hope you die in the after world." You said before shooting him two times, after you were finished you gave the gun to Sanzu who was looking at you with a smirk on his face.

"Wow first thing in the morning and I see y/n killing someone already?" Mikey said walk to you, Sanzu, Ran, and Rindou. You notice that Koko was next to Mikey

"Morning y/n" koko said smiling at you

"Morning koko, you to mikey" you said smiling at them

"Lets get going now, Y/n Your driving with Rindou and Sanzu. Ran and Koko with Takeomi will be with me." Mikey said before going to Ran's car with koko

"We should get going now y/n" Sanzu said to you before heading to His car and open the door, Rindou grabbing your hand leading the way to Sanzu car.

"You first" Rindou said before stepping aside for you to get in

"Why thank You" you said getting in on the left side and Rindou on the right side.

Sanzu started driving off following koko's car that is in front of Sanzu's car, you, Rindou and Sanzu were chit chatting about things before Koko's car and Sanzu's car slit apart from each other.

"Were going a little far, since we are all counting on you." Sanzu said to you like you don't know why they slit.

Couple minutes past and you, Sanzu and Rindou are on top of a building, your gloves are on and Rindou and Sanzu getting the sniper already for you.

"Are you ready?" Rindou said, before give Sanzu the Sniper gun who checks to where place it and secure it for you.

"Yeah" You walk to Sanzu as he gets up and gives you a thumbs up with a smirk, you lay down and close one eye.

You widen your one eye as you see Mikey, Koko, and Takeomi with three more other guys.

"Who am I shooting." You said coldly.

Sanzu and Rindou look at each other noticing that you sound so cold.

"The three guys in white and grey, but the grey guy first." Sanzu said