Keeping these mishaps in mind, the Aries and Marlene stayed up later than usual to master these skills. Though it didn't actually happen, the girls were very close, and to which Marlene ended up passing out merely two minutes after arriving to their common room.

Aries decided since the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw match was today, she might go and cheer on her friends.

"Good morning." Aries spoke, sitting in between Remus and Peter.

"Morning, darling." Remus spoke as he rested his left arm on her waist as kissed her temple, before going back to eating.

"Good morning Mere." Peter smiled kindly as well, though he looked back to Sirius and James in concern, "you two should eat, gain some strength before the big ga-"

Before Peter could finish, Aries put her hand over his mouth, "they'll puke if you finish that sentence." She whispered. James and Sirius, sitting across from the three, looked as if they could hurl at any given moment.

"Is it always like this before...you know?" Aries asked looking back and forth from James to Sirius.

"Just about every time." Remus nodded.

"How come you're not ready to double over any second?" Peter asked curiously looking at Remus.

The boy shrugged, "I went to practice a bit this morning but I ended up seeing the Ravenclaw Quidditch team out there before I had the chance. In my defense, I think we're going to win. Seeing as James is such a good chaser and Sirius is a rock solid beater, fat chance we'll lose." Remus explained making the two boys look at him with wide eyes.

"You saw them practicing?" James said hopefully.

"I am a rock solid beater aren't I." Sirius smirked, proudly puffing his chest before digging hungrily into his food.

"I did, our seeker will definitely find the snitch first." Remus nodded.

James grinned, a smug look overtaking his face as he too began eating.

As the boys ate and Aries gathered her food, the girls happened to find their way over to the Marauders as well.

"Nervous over the match, Black?" Marlene said as she plopped down beside the dark haired boy.

"Course not, you'll be watching Gryffindor win today." Sirius responded with a knowing smirk, running a hand through his hair as it fell into his face.

Marlene rolled her eyes and pulled a red hair tie off of her wrist before getting up and standing behind Sirius, who watched her in confusion.

"Don't be daft and look forward." Marlene didn't give him a chance to question as she turned his head and started putting his lengthy hair in a ponytail.

Lily herself had decided to sit beside James, seeing as Alice was seated beside Peter.

"Ow!" Sirius whined as Marlene pulled a bit too hard on his hair, twisting the hair tie to finish the process.

"Sorry." Marlene said quietly, a mischievous grin beginning to take over her expression as she sat down. Instead of ignoring him like she always had, Marlene whispered something into his ear making him gulp and a blush slightly coloring his cheeks.

Aries choked slightly on her pumpkin juice, eyes wide as she kicked Marlene's leg from under the table, "you alright there, Aries?" Remus asked as the girl coughed a bit.

"Fine, fine, just went down the wrong pipe is all." Aries said making Marlene giggle.

Though Marlene wasn't the only one seeming to be giving a boy a chance, Lily and James looked to be in a well started conversation. Though only one of them looked as if they could faint from happiness.