Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH

Start from the beginning

The moment she steps away from the sink, however, Cora staggers making Fallon, Scott and Stiles move to catch her. But she manages to grab the sink and steady herself, "I said I'm fine." She said and Fallon raised her eyebrows. "Do you realize how suicidally insane that was? What were you thinking going after them?" She asked making Cora look at her.

"I did it for Boyd." Cora said making Fallon sigh before Cora looked at the others, "None of you were doing anything." Cora said making all their faces fall. "You're a bunch of stupid teenagers running around thinking you can stop people from getting killed. But all you do is show up late. All you really do is find the bodies." Cora said and Fallon sighed.

"Cora, they're trying." She said ans Cora looked at her, "Not hard enough." She said. As another drop of blood slips down her temple, Cora brushes past them and pushes out the door. "She's definitely a Hale. I'll make sure she gets home." Stiles said before running after her.

Fallon walked down the stairs of the school as Derek walked into the overhead tunnel making her smile. "Hi." She said as she walked to him and he smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist. She draped her arms over his shoulders before he leaned down to kiss her.

They pulled away and leaned their foreheads together for a moment before Fallon pulled back to look at him. "How are you feeling?" She asked and he smiled softly, "I'm okay." He said and she nodded slightly. "Does this mean you're done with your alone time?" She asked and he raised his eyebrows, "Was I ever actually having alone time considering I was with you most of the time?" He asked and she chucked.

"You were the one who kept coming to me, so." Fallon said and Derek chuckled before leaning down to kiss her. Their lips just barely touched before the bell rang making Fallon pull back and groan slightly. "I'm starting to regret becoming a teacher." Fallon mumbled making Derek smile in amusement, "Why don't you just come back with me?" He asked and she hummed and raised her eyebrows.

"I would but I still got classes and I promised I would help Jennifer with this recital tonight to honor the losses at the school." Fallon said and Derek nodded, "Sounds fun." He said and Fallon raised her eyebrows. "Its a bunch of teacher, parents and a hand full of students watching the band play. I guess a plus is that Nadia is in band so I wont be a complete deadbeat parent who misses their kids recitals." Fallon said making Derek chuckle before she smiled at him.

"I should get to my class before students use me being late to skip." She said and he nodded before kissing her. They pulled back and Fallon grabbed his hand for a moment, smiling at him before walking away.

Fallon walked around, talking to some parents and teachers as everyone was getting ready ro watch the recital. Scott stood off by the door, glancing around at everyone who was there. The twins were talking off to the side while Morrell walk walking around, talking to some of the parents.

A second later Lydia walked up to them making Scott furrow his brows, "I thought you were going home?" He asked and Lydia shook her head. "I can't... I don't know why I am the one that keeps finding the bodies, but maybe... if I just stopped trying to fight it... I'd find them before it happens. Maybe with enough time for someone like you guys to do something about it." Lydia said and Scott nodded.

"You get me the time, and I'll do something about it- I swear to God, I will." Scott said and Lydia nodded. Fallon glanced over at them and Scott nodded at her making her slightly nod back. Fallon looked over at the stage to see Nadia sitting on one of the chairs with a cello. Nadia nervously took a deep breath before glancing over at Fallon who smiled at her making Nadia awkwardly smile back.

Soon enough the band started playing and Fallon glancing around, waiting for something to happen. At some point Lydia had walked out before Stiles, Argent, Allison and Isaac had arrived.

A little while later, Scott and Stiles left to look for Lydia while Fallon stood next to Isaac with Allison and Argent. The music and singing started getting more and more dramatic while the entire choir looked completely emotionless. Everyone glanced around confused while Fallon just took a deep breath, keeping a watchful eye on teachers and Nadia.

All of the sudden a high pitched scream rang throughout the school making Isaac, Fallon and the twins flinch and cover their ears while it made Nadia snap out of her trace to cover her ears. The music started getting more dramatic making everyone glance around. Nadia, no longer in the same trance as the rest of the choir, panickedly glanced around before looking over at Fallon.

Fallon glanced at Nadia before moving to walk over to the stage to stop the recital. All of the sudden one of the piano cords snapped, shooting out and slicing the teacher's throat. Fallon's eyes widened as everyone started screaming and running out while Fallon ran over to the stage.

"Mom!" Nadia yelled, running over to Fallon making Fallon grab her arm, watching as some white substance dripped from the teachers mouth. (Hey! I see you, get your head in out the gutter) "What is that?" Nadia asked as Allison, Argent and Isaac ran up to them and Fallon sighed

"Mistletoe."