Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH

Start from the beginning

"Stiles, I think he gets it." Fallon aid before Scott turned back to Ethan, "We're talking to you because I know you didn't want to kill Boyd. And I think if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again." He said. "You don't know what we owe them. Especially Deucalion." Ethan said making them all look at him confused, "What's that mean?" Fallon asked and Ethan glanced at her. "We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't Alphas."

"What were you?" Scott asked and Fallon raised her eyebrows, "You two were Omegas, weren't you?" She asked and Ethan nodded and sighed. "In actual wolf packs the Omega's the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack. That was us." He explained and Stiles raised his eyebrows. "So, you and your brother were the bitches of the pack." Stiles says and Ethan nodded, "Something like that."

"What happened?"

"They were killers. I mean, people talk about us as monsters. Well, they were the ones who gave us the reputation. And our Alpha was the worst of them" Ethan explained and Stiles nodded slightly. "Why didn't you just fight back? Form Voltron Wolf and kick all their asses?" Stiles asked and Ethan shook his head.

"We couldn't. We didn't know how to control it back then."

"Deucalion taught you." Fallon said and he nodded, "And then we fought. We took on the whole pack, one-by-one. By the time we got to our Alpha, he was begging for his life. We tore him apart. Literally." He said. "What about your Emissary?" Scott asks and Ethan shakes his head with regret.

"Then they're all dead? Kali and Ennis's too?" Scott asked and Ethan nodded, "All except for Deucalion's." He said and Stiles raised his eyebrows. "You mean Morrell?" Stiles asked but before he can confirm it, Ethan flinches. A look of pain on his face, his hand moves to his chest. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?"

"Not me. My brother."

Cora whips her claws back, blood at Aiden's chest where she's slashed him. But the twin looks up with a furious glare, barely fazed. She tries to step in for another attack, but he moves too fast. Hands latching onto her, Aiden lifts Cora off her feet and flings her across the room.

She tries to step in for another attack, but he moves too fast. Hands latching onto her, Aiden lifts Cora off her feet and flings her across the room. "Aiden, stop!" Lydia yelled but he ignored her and grabs a barbell plate from a weight rack. When Cora rises to face him, he slams the plate right across her cheek, sending her tumbling to the floor past Lydia, "Stop!"

Aiden swings the weight up again, but Scott and Ethan grab him, yanking him. The barbell plate clatters to the floor as Fallon takes a protective step in front of Cora. "Aiden, you can't do this!" Ethan yelled while his brother struggled against him, "She came at me!"

"It doesn't matter. Kali gave Derek till the next full moon. You can't touch him or her." Aiden glares at them, breathless with anger. Until he sees Lydia gazing on him, horrified by his brutality. A few feet away, Cora barely seems able to hold herself up on the floor while Fallon and Scott stand ready to defend her.

No one moves. Scott throws a pleading glance to Ethan who finally grabs his brother and pulls him out the door. Stiles kneels in front of Cora to help her up, pauses when he sees the blood at her head. "Guys. I think she's pretty hurt."

Fallon and Cora stood by the sinks as Azalea cleaned the cut on Cora's head. Scott, Stiles and Lydia cautiously approach, "Are you okay?" Scott asked. "She doesn't look okay." Lydia said making Cora let out a frustrated sigh, "I'll heal." Cora said and Fallon rolled her eyes. "You'd heal faster if you let me heal you." She said making Cora give her a look before going to walk away.