Chapter 18 | Dream of you

Start from the beginning

After hearing her giving him permission, he takes the hem of her sweater and pulls it off her, then his fingers slide down her stomach, making shivers cover her skin until he reaches her jeans. He unbuttons them and slides them down her thick legs then throws them somewhere in the room before he takes his sweatpants off as well, leaving them in their underwear only.

He comes back on the bed and puts his inked hands on her knees, parting them so he can get back between them. He noticed a blush appear on her cheeks at their closeness, they can feel each other more now.

He leans down and kisses her on both cheeks before he resumes the action of his hips, making the friction between them tenser and less bearable, bringing them closer to their finish.

Wanting to see her on top of him, he flips them again so he's laying on his back while she straddles him. He puts his hands on her hips, squeezing the skin and helping her move on top of him. It's even better like this.

Bella moves faster and faster, moaning at the feel of him against her center and his hands that are grabbing her thighs or her ass to help her move. She puts her hands on his chest for stability and leans forward, moving her hips harder.

She can feel her underwear is soaked, completely ruined because of this man but she could care less. She only continues moving harder, circling her hips, making him moan loud. She loves hearing him and that only pushes her more to make him finish.

"Alexander..." Bella moans out, making him even harder by that sound and the way she's gripping his chest.

"I know baby... I'm close too." He helps her move her hips, moving her back and forth until he stills, letting her move on her own as they both release at the same time.

As they relish in their bliss, a ringing sound makes Alexander groan in annoyance, interrupting their moment. He moves to his side, his eyebrows furrowing when the rining continues and makes him snap back into reality.

It was just a dream...

He slams his hand on his phone, taking it angrily, but he relaxes the second he sees the name on the screen. He swipes the call button and brings the phone to his ear, only to feel even worse when her soft voice reaches him. "Alexander..."

It sounded almost like in his dream and he hates the feeling that's consuming him. It felt too real to be a dream and the fact that it was only that pisses him off.

"Goodmorning, love." He greets her in his morning deep husky voice, not aware of how it makes Bella feel right at that moment. They continue talking, making some plans to see each other today before they end their long call.

A sigh escapes him as he rubs his hands over his face in frustration, and he looks down to see the mess he made. The release he had in his dream actually did happen. It felt so good that he climaxed all over his stomach.

He grabs a couple of tissues off his nightstand and wipes himself clean before standing up and walking towards his bathroom to take a shower. A cold one.

He steps inside his large glass shower, not needing to take anything off since he likes sleeping naked. As the water pours down on him, he slightly cools off but he can still feel the heat from his dream. It affected him that much.

He can guess why he had that dream. It was of course because he can't stop thinking of his girl but he thinks it's also because he developed her photographs last night. Seeing her pictures from his photoshoot, especially the latest ones surely didn't help him and only let his imagination run wild before he went to sleep, hence why he had that dream.

When he's finally done with his long shower, he steps out and gets ready for the day. He can't wait to see her but he also doesn't know how he's going to face her without those images appearing in his mind.