Ch. 19 - CURRENTS

Start from the beginning

"Aren't you gonna answer it?"

"Oh, I don't know the answer. I thought we were asking some sort of spirit." Lydia said, "Well, do you know any spirits?" Cora asked making Fallon sigh quietly while Lydia pursed her lips. "Is she for real?" She asked while Fallon pulled her hand back and started picking up the ouija board.

"Wha- What are you doing? We're not done." He asked and she sighed, "Stiles, this isnt even a real ouija board. You bought this from a toy store, not a Necromancer Witch. Try something else." She said he sighed before pulling out a set of keys.

"These are Deaton's keys to the Clinic. Close your eyes. I'll put them in your hand and you try to get a feel for his location. It's called psychometry." Stiles explains making Lydia purse her lips, "I'm not psychic." She said.

"You're something. Try, okay?" He said and Lydia looked at Fallon who shrugged slightly before Lydia closed her eyes and holds out her hand. Stiles places the keys in her palm and she jumped slightly , "Ooh." She mumbled making Stiles eyes widen, "What?" Stiles asks excitedly.

"They're cold."

"Lydia, concentrate. Trying to save lives here." Stiles said starting to get frustrated. She closes her eyes again and wraps her fingers over the keys, brow furrowed in concentration. "What do you see?"

After a moment, she opens her eyes and shakes her head. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing." She says making them all sigh. "Okay... we'll try another method." Stiles says holding up a simple number two pencil and Fallon cocked an eyebrow,
"Automatic writing?" She asks and Stiles nodded.

Skeptical, Lydia takes the pencil and presses the tip to a sheet of paper. Cora and Stiles peer over her shoulders, watching her draw. "Lydia, what are you doing? What... what the hell is that?" Stiles asks looking down at the paper, "A tree." Lydia says making Fallon chuckle quietly at the look on Stiles's face.

"A tr-? Lydia, you're supposed to be writing words- like, in sentences, something like a location, something that would tell us where he is." Stiles stressed making Lydia look at him, "Well, maybe you should've said that."

"Isn't she supposed to be some kind of genius?" Cora asked making Lydia set down the pencil, "Genius? Yes. Psychic? No. Honestly, I don't even know why you're bothering with me, anyway... I mean, especially since it's obvious you should be talking to Danny." Lydia said making them look at her confused. "What? Why Danny?"

"Because." Scott said making then all turn to look at him at the door, "Last night, he was a target... But he wasn't a sacrifice."

The bell rings and students pour out of classrooms for the end of the day. Normal teenagers rushing out, a contrast to Scott, Stiles, Fallon, Cora and Lydia who hurry down the corridor with far weightier concerns. "But isn't Danny still in the hospital?" Cora asked, "Yeah. That's where we're going right now." Stiles said.

"I'll meet you there." Scott said making them look at him, "Why?" Stiles asked and Scott held up his phone. On the display is a text from Allison: I think I found something.

"I need to grab something from my classroom. I'll meet up with you guys." Fallon said and they nodded before she walked to her class. She walked in and pulled open a drawer but before she could do anything else, someone walked in. She glanced up to see Nadia nervously walk in making her sigh softly.

"Nadia, I'm sorry but I cant really talk right now. My friends been taken and I need to find him." She said and Nadia took a deep breath before walking up to Fallon. "I'm sorry, mom." Nadia said making Fallon look at her confused but before she could say anything Nadia stuck a mistletoe syringe into her neck.