8 | Gravity Well

______________

My Way by Frank Sinatra

"I faced it all, and I stood tall

"I faced it all, and I stood tall. And did it my way."

_____________

2258
__________

When the two men were gone, she punched out the guard, then turned and bolted to the main deck. She was thrown against the wall when the red matter activated when Spock crashed the ship into the Narada, creating a black hole in the middle of it. Y/N stood and ran into the Romulan Bridge to find Nero. When she arrived, she saw him talking to Kirk on a hailing.

"This is Captain James Kirk of the U.S.S Enterprise. Your ship has been compromised. Too close to the singularity to survive without assistance, which we are willing to provide. If you give us Y/N," he glared at Nero.

Nero gritted his teeth, "if I had Y/N, I would kill her; after all these years, I could finally end her race." Nero looked at Kirk, "I would rather suffer the end of Romulus a thousand times. I would rather die in agony than accept assistance from you."

"You got it," Kirk walked back to his Captains chair.

Y/N snuck behind Nero and kicked him in the back, sending him forward, Kirk and the free looking back at the screen. "That's for my parents, my brothers, my people, my planet... And for everyone you hurt," she gave him an uppercut, making him go unconscious. "That was much needed," she mumbled and turned to the screen.

"Your late, you shouldn't be on that ship."

"You know, they say good things take time, that's why I'm always late," she nodded with a smile.

"See, 20th century humour," Bones rolled his eyes with a small smile.

"Thanks doc," she nodded then turned to look at the Captain, "I could use a getaway car."

"How about a beaming?" Kirk smirked at the woman.

"That will do," she nodded with a lopsided grin as Kirk ordered Scotty to beam her up.

"Arm phasers." Kirk looked at Sulu, "fire everything we've got once she's out."

"Yes, sir," Sulu nodded.

Once Y/N was gone, they fired everything they had at the Narada. Once the ship went through the black hole in pieces, Kirk yelled, "Sulu, let's go home."

"Yes, sir," he nodded, but he couldn't get the ship to move.

"Why aren't we at warp?"

"We are sir," Chekov said to the Captain.