6 | The Plan

______________

Here It Goes Again by OK Go

"Should have known again, but here it goes again

"Should have known again, but here it goes again."

______________

2258
__________

Y/N opened her eyes; once the white light from beaming disappeared, she fell back and landed in a large pile of clothing. "Please, let these be clean," she mumbled.

"Hey! Get out of the clean laundry!" A voice yelled at Y/N.

"Thank god," she mumbled. Y/N rolled down the pile and ran out of the room, through the hallways. She reached a pad that was in the wall, clicking away. "I'm in the ships laundry, located on Deck H," she nodded and ran. When she passed a mirror, she stopped and looked at herself. Her hair was a curly mess, bloody nose smudged, cut lip and temple with her purple blood on show. She shook her head and continued to run to the turbo lift, getting to the Bridge.

When the doors opened, Kirk was getting his ass kicked, "really, I'm gone for a few minutes, and this is where you get yourself?" Y/N rolled her eyes as everyone looked at her.

But when Spock started to strangle Kirk, "Spock, let him go!"

"Spock!" His father yelled.

Spock finally let go as Y/N rested a hand on his shoulder, pulling him back slightly. He nodded and turned to Bones, "doctor, I am no longer fit for duty. I hereby relinquish my command based on the fact that I have been emotionally compromised. Please note the time and date in the ships log," and with that, Spock and his father left.

Everyone looked at each other, trying to catch a breath; Y/N walked up to Kirk, checking him over as he looked down at her with something in his eyes. It was different, he's had that look for awile, but she didn't pay much attention to it until now.

"I like this ship!" Scotty grinned, breaking the silence, "you know, it's exciting!"

"You'll fit right in, Scotty," Y/N smiled at him and moved to sit back in the Captain's chair. She laid back, right leg on the chair, the other hanging off, arms crossed, a slight smirk on her face.

"Well, congratulations, Jim." Bones looked at his friend, "now we've got no captain and no goddamn first officer to replace him."

"Yeah, we do," Kirk smirked.

"What?" Bones looked at him.

"Pike made him first officer," Sulu answered.