7 | I'll Hate You

______________

Wait by M83

"There is no end, there is no goodbye

"There is no end, there is no goodbye."

______________

2258
__________

When Y/N opened her eyes, she noticed right away, they were not in the Cargo Bay, and there were many souls in sight. The Romulan guards started shouting in their native tongue as Kirk and Spoke looked around, wide-eyed.

"Shit," Y/N mumbled and ran left as the Romulans began to shoot at her, the two men running right.

Y/N grabbed a Phaser off her hip and hid behind a wall, popping out and shooting at the Romulans. She continued running and shooting, then punched a Romulan out when he turned a corner.

Kirk knelt and shot another Romulan out, then looked around, "I can't find her."

"I'm sure she is capable of taking care of herself," Spoke nodded, walking over to Kirk.

"I agree," he nodded, "but I still want her beside me." When kirk said that, Spock raised a brow, making Kirk roll his eyes. Then try and change the subject, "I'll cover you.

"Are you certain?"

"Yeah, I got you." Kirk nodded as he followed behind Spock, through the ship.

When Spock knelt beside an unctuous Romulan and mind-melded with him, Kirk shot another Romulan trying to sneak behind Spock. Kirk then knelt beside Spock, "do you know where it is? The black hole device," he asked as he looked around and smiled when a woman ran around the Corner.

"Yes, and Captain Pike," Spock nodded.

"You know where he is," Y/N smiled.

"And the device," Spock nodded and told the women where Captain Pike was being held. "As we discussed before, Mr. Kirk and I will go get the device; you will assist Captain Pike."

"And I'll come meet you after I get Spock to the ship holding the device," Kirk nodded, looking down at the woman.

"That's not apart of the plan," she shook her head.

"I just added it," he winked.

"Whatever, keep your comlink on," she nodded at them, I dont think the Enterprise can hear us anymore, but we can communicate with each other. Don't die," she nodded and ran.

Y/N ran through the ship, following Spock's directions. The woman huffed and ran to a computer screen, bringing up the blueprints and attempting to hack into the system so the ship could at least hear what was going on through their comlink. She had her comms on and heard Kirk getting beat up, then shooting a Romulan on the other end.

She ran down the corridor and turned on her personal communicator, hacking into the Romulans ship signal, so she could call Pike on his alien communicator, she gave to him, only to hear him groan, "dad?"

"Y/N?" Pike mumbled, looking around for his daughter.

"I'm here," Y/N panted as she ran, "I'm coming!" She yelled as she shot a few Romulans.

"I'm not going to make it," he coughed.

"Yes. Yes, you are," she nodded as she jumped over and slid down a long piece of metal.

"I... I promised that little 16-year-old you, 6 years ago. I would do everything I could to help you become the person that you were meant to be," Pike said softly.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Listen... All the tools... All the things I taught you... You have them. You know them by heart," he coughed.

"I'm almost there; just hold on," she panted.

"You don't need your old man anymore. I know that whatever happens to you
in life..." Pike laid back, looking up with a soft smile on his face, thinking of his daughter, "you're going to do great."

"Great, okay." Y/N brushed off, running as fast as she could. "Let me tell you what life will be like without you," she panted.

"Y/N-"

"The crew will grieve their Captains death; you touched a lot of them; you helped so many." She sighed and turned a corner, "Kirk will throw himself into work, he'll grow cold and distant. All that hope, smart and bravery with no-win scenarios," she chuckled, thinking of her Loverboy. "That light he carries inside of him, it'll die the second I tell him that you didn't make it. He finally has a father figure, and you'll be taking that away from him." Y/N clenched her jaw, "and me, well, I'll just," she panted. "I'll just do what I always do. I'll break down and blame myself... I'll try and keep myself together because that's what I've been doing for so long." She said teary-eyed, "I'll be back to that scared girl who lost everything all over again... I'll protect the crew and Kirk, I'll make sure they're okay. It's my job because I love them," she laughed, then panted. "But I will hate you. I will hate you for giving up." Y/N stopped running as tears fell down her face, saying the next sentence, "I will hate you for taking another father away from me."

Pike chuckles softly, knowing his daughter wouldn't let him give up.

"I will hate you for not loving me enough to try harder..."

Pike listened and closed his eyes as he cried softly.

"Because I need you, I'm always going to need you," Y/N turned a corner, "and I'm not going to hate you, and I'm not letting you go. I'm coming, Dad. Stay with me!"

Y/N ran into the room, punching a Romulan guard in the face, then spinning around and kicking him, sending him flying back. She then ran to her father's side, untying him.

"Don't let go, dont let go," he mumbled, holding her hand tightly.

"Hey, I'm here, I'm here," she smiled down at him, helping him up and hugging him. "Let's get the hell out of here," she helped him up.

Kirk ran into the room, running to the other side of Pike, helping Y/N hold him. "Hey, Captain," he offered a lopsided grin.

Pike just shook his head softly.

Kirk then looked at Y/N, "I liked your heart to heart; it shows you actually have one," he winked.

"And it doesn't have room for you," she smirked.

"You just said you loved us, and that included me," he nodded. "The comlink is open, remember."

"I guess, I'm not that badass assassin Lone anymore," she rolled her eyes.

"Oh, there's nothing that can change that," he grinned, but that fell when the Narada was hit, they all stumbled. "Enterprise now!"

Just as they were about to be beamed back to the ship, Y/N released her father, letting Kirk hold him alone as she lunged at a Romulan who was about to shoot them.

"Y/N!" Kirk yelled as Pike mumbled her name as they were getting beamed away.