11.

a/n: seriously ang hirap gawan ng pov ni jay HAHAHAHAHAshsbjbglx pero dahil natutuwa ako ngayon dahil sa blond jake, red hair heeseung at black hair ni-ki omg nakita nyo ba??ㅠ_ㅠ

ㅡ Jay's

Napailing nalang ako matapos kong mabasa ang chats nila. I just sighed when i took off my phone at nahiga na sa bed ko.

Its just so tiring.. day. I chatted stephanie my girlfriend earlier for a video call but then she said she was bussy. we just get a chance na magchat earlier nung nag aaral kami para sa group project kaya bussy ako sa cellphone ko.

And now, i have nothing to do naman so i want to see her. We can't meet because she's in Japan, they moved in japan with her parents for some reason when we just on senior high school.

We've been in relationship since the day she leave to go to japan and until now we're collages, we're still togeteher. but ofcourse we also often had argues, fights, and some misunderstandings.

And that is normal because we're LDR. being far a way to your love once is hard, minsan nakakapagod din ang LDR. she had a lot of concerns and she's stress to her studies there so thats why, i understand. Sometimes umuuwi sya dito para sa mga family reunions nila kaya nagkakaron kami ng chance na magkita.

Its already been 3 years.. and I miss her, so much. but she is bussy so i guess I'll just sleep now.

The next day I woke with my alarm, ang ingay. So I already get up to prepare myself for school, again.

To be honest? My life is so boring since when stephanie moved in japan, my life became boring and no fun. Good thing my friends are there, Heeseung, Sunghoon and Jake.

And the person that i love to tease everyday.. no its not that 'i love' pero kase natutuwa ako sa tuwing nakikita syang nag dudusa pag inaasar ko sya, nagsimula lang to last year when we became a classmate. In the first look you'll though that she was nice but then its just what you though, because she's hella annoying and stupid. And i also kinda hate her for being her, I hate her kasi kasalanan naman nya kung bakit ako ipapakasal. Sya ang may kasalanan nito, my girlfriend would be mad and for sure we will having a fight again if i tell her about this so i choose to keep it for a while.

I get my bag and car keys para sana umalis na pero pag kadaan ko sa dining area namin ay tinawag ako ni mom. so I have no choice to join eat with them even though I'm not totally hungry.

"Goodmorning Mom, Dad."

"Goodmorning my son, here.. eat before you go and full yourself okay?"

My mom said while smiling so I nod. I just ate peacefully not until dad speak.

"Where's your ring, Park Jongsaeng? I told you to always wear that, and also be careful not to missplace it."

Napahigpit ang hawak ko sa spoon and fork ko. why did they pushing me to the things that i don't want to do? I actually don't want to wear it, mom just pleased me yesterday to wear it and now i though they wouldn't notice that i didn't wear it. i don't have a choice, i just nod and get the ring to my bag and wears it.

I stood up when i already finish my food. I go to mom to give a kiss and bowed to my dad before i go.

Then I get in to my car immediately and drive peacefully. I'm almost near to school's gate and thinking if we're would i park my car, kaylangan mo pa kasing dumaan muna sa school gate ofcourse bago ako makapunta ng parking lot, if i can just park my car here infront of our school's gate kung saan yung mga students na pumapasok na din so i need to careful driving baka mamaya may mabanggaㅡ

Shit! Kakasabi ko lang eh.

Aeri's

Tinatakbo ko ngayon ang school gate namin dahil malapit na akong malate! at malalate na nga lang ako lahat lahat may kagat kagat pa din akong donut habang tumatakbo.